Sign in to follow this  
Jewinator 5000

Best Games of 2010.

I'd have to agree with the BC2 not CoD:Black Ops for FPS of the Year.

I would pick BC2 over Cod simply because you can destroy just about everything in the game.

Oh, and you can drive tanks xD

mass effect 2 wins it. no question. debate over.

aye. me2 was incredibly immersive the first playthrough. found myself actually talking to the characters in the game to find out more about them.

runs really well too.

aye. me2 was incredibly immersive the first playthrough. found myself actually talking to the characters in the game to find out more about them.

runs really well too.

yea man, same. i hadn't done that since KOTOR.

BC2 was good. MoH was better. For me MoH had NO lag issues at all. If I hit someone, it ALWAYS registered as a hit. I couldn't count one fuckup in the hit registry when I played the beta. I really wish I had MoH instead of BC2

I didnt really like MOH. It wasnt bad but it wasnt great either. It did have a good hit registry but the game itself seemed too...boring. It was basically a dumbed down version of MW2.

I'd have to agree with the BC2 not CoD:Black Ops for FPS of the Year.

Lol so right, i love flying the black hawk so much fun using flares when people finally lock on to you and u deny them the pleasure of getting shot down xD

Lol so right, i love flying the black hawk so much fun using flares when people finally lock on to you and u deny them the pleasure of getting shot down xD

what system?

xbox 360, i got the pc version also for 20 bucks, for the 3d but its almost impossible to fly on the pc version and no joystick enabled for it :P

I don't see why people have said it's so difficult to fly on the PC. For me it's INCREDIBLY easy, like I can dodge rpgs that are locked on to me and shit.

I don't see why people have said it's so difficult to fly on the PC. For me it's INCREDIBLY easy, like I can dodge rpgs that are locked on to me and shit.

Pfft try dodging AA guns. Oh and i successfully did a flip to dodge a rocket this morning on the Ps3.

lol the blackhawk is easy to fly, so is the hind. apache and others are a bit harder but i still get them to fly good. console is easy to fly as fuck

BC2 is best game this year.. Black Ops isnt as good

I played it hardcore for a while (BC2) but fucking lag issues just drove me away :/

SCII is probably going to win, although Halo: Reach was pretty damn good as well... Although you didn't hear that from me.

Guest MindGames
I think a lot of you will agree, the "Best Strategy Game" Goes to Starcraft 2.

Yep, hit that nail on the head.