Sign in to follow this  
JEWFRO

What about adding a server...

I don't know how many people actually like the idea, but I know I love a good game (or six) of Office or Dust... maybe if you guys feel the same, adding a 24/7 Office/Dust server wouldn't be such a bad idea. :D

I don't get why really. So many other 24/7 office servs are always populated.

Because no one in this community is good at CSS. The reason the other servers thrive is because people go there to be challenged.

Probably just has to be on for a while to get more well-known and establish a base of regulars.

Because no one in this community is good at CSS. The reason the other servers thrive is because people go there to be challenged.

That might be part of it. It'd have to have mods to keep it less competitive and more fun. I remember there was some server that had no free spec, for example. Terrible idea.

Accidental double post of the same damn thing. Ah well.

And for Puff - One good player isn't enough for competitive players to want to play. The majority of the server has to be competitive otherwise it defeats the purpose of a pub server - Competition. If you want fun go to MG.

Have you seen sketch play?

Have you seen sketch play?

See

Accidental double post of the same damn thing. Ah well.

And for Puff - One good player isn't enough for competitive players to want to play. The majority of the server has to be competitive otherwise it defeats the purpose of a pub server - Competition. If you want fun go to MG.

Exactly, so including myself, we have some people who would be competent real-game players. Added to that, I bet we'd get random kids in there too that are looking for a good 24/7 office. They get populated pretty quickly.

Guest J_MaFia

It would probably make sG more popular in the Sense that those type of servers are always filled which means more recruits :D

either way though i would play it just to shit on lopez :D i guess also more donators

unmodded competitive play has never really worked here

Why'd D2 die? It used to be super popular. Wasn't it the great IP switches of 2008? That shit killed fucking EVERYTHING.

---------- Post added at 06:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:50 PM ----------

i guess also more donators

Admin subscriptions. Not donors. Donations imply giving money for nothing in return. Admin subscriptions are not donations.

Why'd D2 die? It used to be super popular. Wasn't it the great IP switches of 2008? That shit killed fucking EVERYTHING.

Yup. That was miserable.

if you do this, have more than just one map, like to me d2, gets boring, have like 3-5 GOOD maps, that everyone loves.

I used to play in a cometitive clan in 1.6, so I used to be pretty good.

I would play every now and again, we just need more regulars.

Also, lets populate climb again..... wtf happened

i fully understand why it was killed off, but i really miss the gungame server. granted it was dead most of the time, but man it was fun as hell when it was decently filled. some of my favorite times in sg were had in that gungame server.