Sign in to follow this  
Illogical

hit a deer

a deer hit my dad driving once like last month, yes the deer ran into the car door. cost 4000 moneys to fix it.

the deer drove into your dad last month?! omfg is your dad ok? i hope that deer had insurance.

me040.jpg

What it should look like. this side is fine.

me041.jpg

what it looks like. notice that the deer panicked and SHIT ON MY CAR. i have to keep it on for insurance to prove it was a deer....

me042e.jpg

different angle

me043.jpg

the headlights were up when it happened so the headlight is fucked up but i cant lift it up or it will fuck it up right now

---------- Post added at 02:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:26 PM ----------

already on it

What part of MD you from. I'm 3 miles east of baltimore city.

the deer drove into your dad last month?! omfg is your dad ok? i hope that deer had insurance.

What part of MD you from. I'm 3 miles east of baltimore city.

in howard county. u should meet up with me and lazzy

in howard county. u should meet up with me and lazzy

i get my license hopefully in april or may. Other then that, we'll see if my car can make it that far. LOL its no porsche

People amaze me. That is next to no damage.. Who gives a shit if you hit a dear if all that happens is you dent the headlight box slightly, and a upper grille piece.

A body shop is just going to fill the headlight with bondo and replace the grille, total cost ~$1000 depending on labor rates and part costs.

Hitting a deer isn't noteworthy unless you kill it and eat it afterwards, or you piss it off enough for it to turn around, kick out the windshield and eats you.

this must have been the worlds smallest deer. i would just get the headlight fixed. that dent isnt that bad. not worth paying big money to fix. unless you have a money tree in your backyard.

this must have been the worlds smallest deer. i would just get the headlight fixed. that dent isnt that bad. not worth paying big money to fix. unless you have a money tree in your backyard.

insurance should cover this. the dent isnt that big because the metal is think since its an old car (its like a tank). it was actually a buck. think at least 6 point.

the deer drove into your dad last month?! omfg is your dad ok? i hope that deer had insurance..

Wow that was pretty big face palm. You need trolling school. I clearly stated, "The deer ran into the car door." Not drove. Down-syndrome?

---------- Post added at 10:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 PM ----------

the damage isn't awful illogical, it still sucks, but be happy it was minimal. just ding up the other side and make the two sides identical and people will think its the new style.

Wow that was pretty big face palm. You need trolling school. I clearly stated, "The deer ran into the car door." Not drove. Down-syndrome?

---------- Post added at 10:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 PM ----------

the damage isn't awful illogical, it still sucks, but be happy it was minimal. just ding up the other side and make the two sides identical and people will think its the new style.

does no one listen. i have insurance. lol its gonna get fixed easily

YOU KNOW ILLOGICAL, YOUR SO ILLOGICAL LULZ I JUST SAW THIS THREAD AND SAW THAT YOU HIT YOUR PORCHE ON A DEER LOL. no srsly that deer better not have been killed or im caling the fucking A.I.U on you