Sign in to follow this  
Scopene

Ct Rape day

I don't see sG judiciary anywhere, it's not a court. Because something isn't in motd doesn't mean you can do it. Just give up playing child lawyer, you have no argument even though you think so.

so if its not in MOTD than what do we do? have it banned because its not in MOTD??? by not being in MOTD means we can't do it?, but it also mean we can? you do not point out your point good sir, we play many things that are not in MOTD that are fine?

Or are you saying that i should not do anything that might not be liked by others? because there are many things like that too

BTW ADMINS

on a side note how long am i banned? i looked at the complaint department and it says i am only banned for 2 hours so i was told not to "fret" about it and so i intend to so long as i just know how long am banned and is not like perm or 2 years, so what is it 2weeks? days? MONTHS?!?!?

Your acting like you just got raped, just chill, and think about the outcome of something instead of your kdr.

Your acting like you just got raped, just chill, and think about the outcome of something instead of your kdr.

LOL!!!!!

dude did you even watch the video you idiot?

i didn't even kill a single T...... why the hell do i care about KDR (kill-Death ratio) right?

I mean it is a game right?

LOL!!!!!

i didn't even kill a single T...... why the hell do i care about KDR (kill-Death ratio) right?

That's where common sense comes in effect, faggots like you without common sense play shitty games and dick around too much, that's why the server is dying.

I banned you for two hours, someone thought to change it to a day.

Not going to complain or question that though.

ok thx i just wanted to know cause 2 hours was short and i was like wow, but a day :( well i got what was coming...

LOL!!!!!

Yes i watched the video and even though you never killed a single T YOU WERE RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL OF THEIR DEATHS. It is people like you that are causing the server to die. We dont need stupid shit like this from someone of your age. I could expect it from someone new to the server but when you have someone who has played for a few months do something like this and deny it multiple times then it's unexcusable. You gave the the order to kill the T's that means you are responsible. Same as Hitler who ordered soldiers to kill the jews. He never once touched one of those prisoners and personally killed them but without his order it never would have been done.

41592_249244892176_6138727_n.jpg

Yes i watched the video and even though you never killed a single T YOU WERE RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL OF THEIR DEATHS. It is people like you that are causing the server to die. We dont need stupid shit like this from someone of your age. I could expect it from someone new to the server but when you have someone who has played for a few months do something like this and deny it multiple times then it's unexcusable. You gave the the order to kill the T's that means you are responsible. Same as Hitler who ordered soldiers to kill the jews. He never once touched one of those prisoners and personally killed them but without his order it never would have been done.

41592_249244892176_6138727_n.jpg

oreo i wasn't talking to you.... and it was about the KDR for kills not about if i was responsible for their deaths

i never said i wasn't responsible for the Ts death i'm just saying there is nothing on the rules to say i can't give Lrs that kill every last T but 1

The server died when We unbanned the banned games, that is why i was gone and went to LOLg because i will not play DODGE THE BULLET MG42 and kill 10 Ts....

when did i deny doing this? I know what i did i'm just telling you guys i should not have gotten punished for this because i followed the rules, how can you obey the law and get arrested for breaking it? I mean sure i was on the line but i never dared crossed it, but to some that is enough to take action against

The only rule i could have broken was common sense and i guess the longer im on JB the more common sense everyone expects me to have

BTW

oreo you should just stfu you weren't even there and you are complaining? Did you die from this mess? or are you just looking in and saying BAN HIM i hate him..... i could understand IF ANY OF THE Ts came in and complained but none did even scopene was somewhat fine with it he just posted this to show people if we could do it or not thats why it wasn't in the complaint department, so your just being a douche

oreo i wasn't talking to you.... and it was about the KDR for kills not about if i was responsible for their deaths

i never said i wasn't responsible for the Ts death i'm just saying there is nothing on the rules to say i can't give Lrs that kill every last T but 1

The server died when We unbanned the banned games, that is why i was gone and went to LOLg because i will not play DODGE THE BULLET MG42 and kill 10 Ts....

when did i deny doing this? I know what i did i'm just telling you guys i should not have gotten punished for this because i followed the rules, how can you obey the law and get arrested for breaking it? I mean sure i was on the line but i never dared crossed it, but to some that is enough to take action against

The only rule i could have broken was common sense and i guess the longer im on JB the more common sense everyone expects me to have

BTW

oreo you should just stfu you weren't even there and you are complaining? Did you die from this mess? or are you just looking in and saying BAN HIM i hate him..... i could understand IF ANY OF THE Ts came in and complained but none did even scopene was somewhat fine with it he just posted this to show people if we could do it or not thats why it wasn't in the complaint department, so your just being a douche

Die in a fire.

Stop using the motd for your defense. Staff > Motd, if they say you need a vote you need a vote. Who do you think makes motd, it's not a gift from heaven. You lost revoker end of discussion. Your just making everyone else hate you more.

Adding : again you can't compare this to judicial shit, maybe the staff should add a "9th amendment" to motd so fags like you don't try to get all fancy and weasel out of a 2 hour ban.

Stop using the motd for your defense. Staff > Motd, if they say you need a vote you need a vote. Who do you think makes motd, it's not a gift from heaven. You lost revoker end of discussion. Your just making everyone else hate you more.

yes i agree the vote is needed but staff have never said this before, thats why at the time of this it was more or less not in the rules but i believe it was written in the rules now

and i never give up on what i believe is true

Die in a fire.

WHY CAN'T I THANK THIS POST MORE.

yes i agree the vote is needed but staff have never said this before, thats why at the time of this it was more or less not in the rules but i believe it was written in the rules now

and i never give up on what i believe is true

If you lack the common sense to know this required a vote by all means keep pushing the topic, i for one wouldn't shed a tear when the mexican bans you.