Sign in to follow this  
Justice

For the L5

Just a Question, What admin did the old L5's have?

and what about the L4's?

I see what your saying, but didn't L5's only have Basic, while L4's were generic (or other way around)?

They are letting you keep your L5 if you want to, as long as you don't apply to the new rank then you should be able to keep your privileges of the L5 and the user title the same as it was.

Now I vote for a ^4 level, something for the L5's to work toward, maybe has a better admin in there..... :D

Also I agree that posts mean shit, they don't take into consideration time in vent, time in the Chat, time at all..... Just if you can spam or not.

Back in the day,i remember L4's having free premium admin,along with L5's.

I miss those days. Now you dont even get credited for being in the clan for more than a year and a half with this tier bullshit. We should atleast have another tier for the people that have been here 2+ years.

Ive been here for almost 3 years,and in my opinion us oldfags dont get enough credit for being so loyal....

We L5's have been with UV at the top of the barrel,and we've been here when UV was on the path to rock bottom. And we've stuck through it and never backed out.

I don't see why you need prem admin for being in the clan for 2+ years, to admin the server all you really need is kick slay and ban (I assume basic has these)

That being said, the level 5 members are obviously loyal to the clan and giving them prem admin (Not currently the highest admin buyable as far as i'm aware) would be a gesture of goodwill and show that they are appreciated, especially if you can no longer get level 5 status.

I don't see why you need prem admin for being in the clan for 2+ years, to admin the server all you really need is kick slay and ban (I assume basic has these)

That being said, the level 5 members are obviously loyal to the clan and giving them prem admin (Not currently the highest admin buyable as far as i'm aware) would be a gesture of goodwill and show that they are appreciated, especially if you can no longer get level 5 status.

QFT, lets start a movment guys!

Just to shed some light for you guys...

You join a community to give, not receive. In this case it comes in the form of server management.

^ look on the bright side guys... sg2 gets generic and sg3 gets basic... and you both get DISCOUNTS for premium! $5 and $10 respectively.

btw in case you are slow... more people getting free premium = less people buying premium.

Now where is that matzah ball soup?

Somehow I just knew this, someone up with a post like that, most likely, someone not close to L5...

First of all, we have given. Alot. So I don't see why we could receive something back as respect, for everything, not only our time here, but actions.

Second, more people? Look, as said, we are "rare", you cannot get L5 anymore. Searched up for L5 in the steam community and I came up with 10 guys with L5, these being me, UltimateOreo, Don Danzone, Zander, Empire, Triv, TimeToDie, Element Master, Howard Dean and Madbeagel. Not really a huge effect on buying?

Some respect here could be given, am I wrong?

I am NOT willing to go to the same level where there are new/semi-new ppl, or something like that. And I belive every L5 agrees with me on this one.

Just too many new people ignoring us, the ones that have been here the most. As if we were forgotten...

A lil offtopic here,

scrolling through the xfire list on our community made me a lil sad :( So many names I remember, still being there with our good old =(UV)= tags, just gone, vanished. Damn... :S

more people getting free premium = less people buying premium.

Theres only like 10 people with L5, including myself. Theres really not that much money loss.

There is such a small amount of people that stuck around the 2 and a half years to get L5.

Somehow I just knew this, someone up with a post like that, most likely, someone not close to L5...

First of all, we have given. Alot. So I don't see why we could receive something back as respect, for everything, not only our time here, but actions.

Second, more people? Look, as said, we are "rare", you cannot get L5 anymore. Searched up for L5 in the steam community and I came up with 10 guys with L5, these being me, UltimateOreo, Don Danzone, Zander, Empire, Triv, TimeToDie, Element Master, Howard Dean and Madbeagel. Not really a huge effect on buying?

I am NOT willing to go to the same level where there are new/semi-new ppl, or something like that. And I belive every L5 agrees with me on this one.

Just too many new people ignoring us, the ones that have been here the most. As if we were forgotten...

A lil offtopic here,

scrolling through the xfire list on our community made me a lil sad :( So many names I remember, still being there with our good old =(UV)= tags, just gone, vanished. Damn... :S

I cant look at offline friends on Xfire, makes me sad as shit everytime.

A lil offtopic here,

i had L5 before I got RO :(

A lil offtopic here,

Funny how you should say that... the guy who said that was the 1st member on the old IPB forums... lewl lewl lewl.

Oh, I'm a dumbass. I thought you were quoting Justice and said "Oh, someone else said that too..."

I didn't realize you were quoting Coin.

Also, I don't think Justice realizes that you're "qualified" for L5. There are a lot more people than he listed there. I also think there's a misunderstanding-- L5 does not exist any more; if you're wearing L5 tags, you're not part of the rank system. There is 1, 2, and 3.

I still don't understand why there is only 3.....

We should make 9999 levels, you get one more level for each day you're in the clan; that way, people's dicks feel bigger when they hit 4 digits, even though they're only 10% up the ladder.

Let's not kid ourselves-- that's what the ranking system is, a dick waving contest. I've been here longer, you're a newfag, give me benefits because I joined 3 years ago and disappeared for 2 years and now I'm back. There isn't a single L5 member that Justice listed except for TRIV (And Empire?) that has actually been here/active their entire time. Notice I said "that Justice listed," not just "L5 member;" I'm not including the 15-20 people (at least) that are L5 that he missed for whatever reason (herp derp, that he didn't take the time to think about because he wanted to strengthen his argument). Perhaps if he were actually active during his time here, he would know (1) That L5 is no longer around, not just "inaccessible," and (2) How many people have actually been here for 2.5 years. I would bet good money that Shocker could probably name off more people without breaking a sweat.

From a server administration standpoint, it makes sense to give L5 admin-- if they've been around that long, in theory they know the rules. But wait, then people like Phoenix come around and fuck up the chances of that ever happening again.

Honestly, I don't care. It's not even my call-- talk to Coin or Jason on Xfire or in PMs. It's unlikely they'll take the time to post their true thoughts on the issue though (inb4 Jason posts just to spite me).

There isn't a single L5 member that Justice listed except for TRIV (And Empire?) that has actually been here/active their entire time.
(2) How many people have actually been here for 2.5 years.

/raises hand.

Guest Fohacidal
I think we should rework the tags.

L1 - 8D

L2 - 8=D

L3 - 8==D

L4 - 8===D

L5 - ChosenOne2000

What about L6 - Im gonna fuck you in the ass

I think we should rework the tags.

L1 - 8D

L2 - 8=D

L3 - 8==D

L4 - 8===D

L5 - ChosenOne2000

Funny as hell. Most of us are chodes lol.

Sign in to follow this