Sign in to follow this  
Yiyas

WCS2 Favourite Races!!

Ahh so many friends I dont see anymore. I love you guys, and thanks for the work on WCS 2. I might have you some help soon enough, Im trying to talk Espy into taking the server over (again). He was the one that really started Wcs 2 the first time untill he got lazy Kia took over and fucked up everyones hard work.

Ahh so many friends I dont see anymore. I love you guys, and thanks for the work on WCS 2. I might have you some help soon enough, Im trying to talk Espy into taking the server over (again). He was the one that really started Wcs 2 the first time untill he got lazy Kia took over and fucked up everyones hard work.

nice thanks man

Yiyas, any chance of getting the password to the server? I don't mind helping test stuff out or whatever you need, just really glad to see the server starting to come back to life.

alucard, zergling, headhunter, abyss, gray man, bob the novice, rapscal, higure the still wind, shadow flea was fun ( you could replace the ulti with a teleport that hurts/wards where it lands) dunpeal, death knight, shocker, juntaki crystal mage, stealth assassing (s2 version) all of the pun, nuk, yul races DAMN IT KAI WHYD U HAVE TO QUIT

Sign in to follow this