Sign in to follow this  
Jewinator 5000

What are your reasons for playing CT/T

The fact u always get mad and raging like now lolol. And i hearded u .. Saying you're 15 is a compliment so u should be happy.

If u would be a little matured you would think like ' Fuck that guy , he keep trolling like a faggot im gonna ignore him and idc ' I would stopped long time ago lol. Your reaction makes me active and lol hard like now ' WTF ? WHY DO U THINK IM 15? WUT FUCKEN PROOF DO YOU EVEN CLAIM OMFG ' LOL.

you heareded me? thats not even a word lol..

it would be hard to hear me considering i never use my mic. and you are right about one thing.. you are a trolling faggot.. your words, not mine

and im not raging.. im stylin on you

---------- Post added at 06:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:45 PM ----------

if your not 15 how old are you?

30, proved it in my recruitment app a little while back

you heareded me? thats not even a word lol..

it would be hard to hear me considering i never use my mic. and you are right about one thing.. you are a trolling faggot.. your words, not mine

and im not raging.. im stylin on you

LOL sure , that's why u getting stylin on me about the fact i'm calling u 15years old and for the ' o shit style stop calling me 15years old snik snik !ban @style 6hours for making me cry derp i mean baiting '

LOL sure , that's why u getting stylin on me about the fact i'm calling u 15years old and for the ' o shit style stop calling me 15years old snik snik !ban @style 6hours for making me cry derp i mean baiting '

oh well, you are still a troll

CT: Cts suck dick, yep.

T: Someone has to be that leader of the T rebellion to turn the server into chaos, and it seems to be me. And I love shit talking while on T, its fun.

You usually go off solo sadly.

You can sway the whole terrorist team to rebel, and should do it more often.

I don't have enough clout.

CT, every day is a freeday.

As a T. FREEDAYS SUCK. They are not fun at all, I'd rather sneak around the map with a silenced USP picking off the warden. It's more of a challenge.

I usually get on the server, no matter what team if a little kid is QQing to me about being freekilled, lul.

T: Someone has to be that leader of the T rebellion to turn the server into chaos, and it seems to be me. And I love shit talking while on T, its fun.

When you are on T and I'm on CT I usually switch teams because it saddens me to play against you.

where are my auto-assign homies at? where my homies at? represent!

I have to admit that I normally click auto-assign and then get pissed when I am CT but play it for a couple rounds anyway.

In order from 1 being most important.

1. Avoid being freekilled. As some of you may know I am constructing a chart that will show how many times people that play on the server regularly are freekilled while im online. And I am winning by far.

2. So I can play my noballs song when there is a dick with no balls on ct.

Yea thats basicly about it.

CT: Well i join ct usally cause of free-kills or just dumb people making up dumb rules, When i join CT i like to give the ts a chance and let them live and get their hopes of rebelling up, until i kill like the 5th round in a row of straight rebelling and i get a good 5 kills. i also go CT when someone hard is on the T team and i try usually my best like Wind.exe or puff. Other than that if no one on the CT has a mic or is a no ballz and when there are no admins on i have to be the one yelling on mic INVAID and FREEKILLS, because i don't want to be a T with no admins

T:when crapy people who do know the rules are on (like at 2pm-5pm EST) i play T to just kill the whole CT team and its easy, usually the server pop is at like 17-25

I play T so I don't get banned for stupid stuff.

http://www.syndicate-gamers.net/showthread.php/36906-Restricting-Myself-from-the-Jailbreak-server

lol

Seriously, how many Ts get banned? It is almost always a CT

i do..... by mitch....... :)

Ohhhhh wind everyone knows you play T cause you just suck at CT (i've seen you play CT and you couldn't kill anyone really or give orders) but i bet this is because you cannot aim at one guy without killing the 5 next to him. lol, you find it easier to just kill the CTs because you don't have to worry about freekilling

Ohhhhh wind everyone knows you play T cause you just suck at CT (i've seen you play CT and you couldn't kill anyone really or give orders) but i bet this is because you cannot aim at one guy without killing the 5 next to him. lol, you find it easier to just kill the CTs because you don't have to worry about freekilling

You don't give perfect orders yourself. Also, let's see you make top 10 list without CT only 1 person has accomplished it(wind). All the rest used to or still do play ct aloe.

You don't give perfect orders yourself. Also, let's see you make top 10 list without CT only 1 person has accomplished it(wind). All the rest used to or still do play ct aloe.

like i said wind kills too many to be CT he would prob just kill everyone and, as i said i give the Ts a chance its not like i kill at the first sign of rebelling.. i like rebellers, expect wind and puff i must kill em (and fail)