Sign in to follow this  
Demi Lovato

Get me a girlfriend, win mass Steam games.

Okay 6 Step Program

1. Get to know girl, hell my friend almost got this girls number on the bus cause he wasn't shy[see substep 1] (saying almost cuz he was also being really creepy). So yeah get to know the girl, find out what she likes/ doesnt like, but not all at once so conversations run dry after first day. Onto step 2.

Substep 1. You see two girls on bus/train and they look similar ask if they are twins, if they say no say oh you two look almost the same and compliment them like you both have such nice eyes/hair/clothes/skills to do certain "jobs". if they say yes still say the compliment and introduce yourself. ask her name, and talk to her for a little even if she is weirded out just show confidence. and then if you/she is getting off soon ask for number.

2. Ask girl to hang out. ask if she wants to see the new romance/comedy/scifi/thriller/horror movie thats coming out. You can go with a group like "oh me a few of my friends are seeing a movie wanna come?" Says no? persuade her "itll be fun, well grab lunch afterwards/cmon itll be my treat" after a few no's say shes missing out.

3. If she says yes and you do go out to the movie, offer to buy her snack/ticket/drink, grab extra cash though like if the movie tickets are 2 bucks each and the snacks are 1 buck each bring like a 20.

4. During said movie, try to sneak an arm around shoulder if its romantic, or an open hand if its scary.

5. Ask her out again, and repeat steps 3-4 a few times, then ask her to be your girlfriend says yes? kiss. says no? swallow sadness and ask to still be friends.

Substep 5. Says no? repeat steps 1-5 with another girl.

6. Congratulations if she said yes you have a girlfriend. Try to find her limits, like no hanging out with chicks hotter than her and what not. Spend lots of time with her and remind her that you love her (after like 2-3 months of dating)

Sources: None watsoever, this is my story but im only 15, 5"7 or 8 weigh 140.

I think I know two people who might be able to help you-- Mr. Goodkat, or NeverEndingXSin.

isnt goodkat in love with Amaber.. or was that Amber with goodkat?

No, Chaos first. Definitely Chaos first. She can confirm.

No didnt mean who first.. just that Goodkat was like 23(?).. and amber is like 16(?)

hmm.. lets see.. im home all day because i am a disabled vet, which gives me more time with my kids.. i work from home with remote connections to the connecticut DOL, and as i said in that thread, i was 26 at that time. i never lied about who i am or what i do.

---------- Post added at 08:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:05 PM ----------

his remarks make me laugh sometimes

Im sorry but thats just laughable. In fact I laughed right after I read it. In fact Im laughing right now, srs, its really hard to type.

hmm.. lets see.. im home all day because i am a disabled vet, which gives me more time with my kids.. i work from home with remote connections to the connecticut DOL, and as i said in that thread, i was 26 at that time. i never lied about who i am or what i do.

---------- Post added at 08:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:05 PM ----------

his remarks make me laugh sometimes

Third story I've heard from you. Which one is true I wonder

Thanks for posting my birth name bro.

oooo now we know your name. who gives a fuck?

Anyways my advice dude:

Hit the gym a bit, build up your confidence and your muscle (I'll just guess your not that comfortable with yourself)

Try to socialize more!

-great way is at a job, or at school if you're attending. Just little jokes or whatever, you know? And if you have a job, ask a female how their day is goin', fantastic ice breaker if you're feeling a little awkward.

Here are a few easy steps which helped me:

1. Find a girl you like and try to get to know her (talk to her, help her with something, etc.) Be sure that you act like a gentleman.

2. When you get to know each other invite her to a movie, this is where all the magic happens. Be sure to choose a scary movie or a romantic movie, also be sure that she likes the movie.

3. During the movie wrap your hand around her. If she allows it just sit like that for a while. After a while you can make eye contact and if you do there is a 90% chance that you will start to make out. Enjoy the moment.

4. Now when you are seeing each other a bit more closely get to know her personal habits and don't rush things with her.

Hope this will help.

\

Here are a few easy steps which helped me:

1. Find a girl you like and try to get to know her (talk to her, help her with something, etc.) Be sure that you act like a gentleman.

2. When you get to know each other invite her to a movie, this is where all the magic happens. Be sure to choose a scary movie or a romantic movie, also be sure that she likes the movie.

3. During the movie wrap your hand around her. If she allows it just sit like that for a while. After a while you can make eye contact and if you do there is a 90% chance that you will start to make out. Enjoy the moment.

4. Now when you are seeing each other a bit more closely get to know her personal habits and don't rush things with her.

Hope this will help.

\

And don't stalk her on the internet and hack her accounts and email. That's a relationship killer for sure.

who the fuck uses xanga?

13 year old Asian girls.

muahfucka, yous trollin

I wonder if anyone else seems to realize or cares.

First names aren't illeegal/banned by PIP.

aaaaaaahaha.

Dude just turn off your computer,go socialize with people,dont be a creep. And aslong as your not butt ugly im sure you'll be able to get some kind thing that will like you.

This line always works:

Does this smell like chloroform to you?

Note: Make sure whatever rag you have actually has chloroform on it, otherwise it's not as effective / It's half delivery and half execution.

Trust me, I'm not a doctor.

Good luck!