Sign in to follow this  
Oracion

Bashkar, The Dark Monk

Generally::

* Bashkar

* Name taken from other game.

* Knife only. Meant to be a disarm/ambush race.

* Level 1500 req.

* Restrictions on boots, chainmail, health.

Skills::

* Five skills, eight levels each. (40 levels total)

- Devotion Training - Your training makes you as strong as the night(5 health, 2.5% speed/level and 1.5% evade/level, 4% invis/level)

- Moonshadow Palm - strike your enemy and force them into the air (1.5% chance/level to knock your enemy slightly into the air, think Psycho Mantis' knock up, just with a knife hit only.)

- Dead Throw - throw your enemy for extra damage (1.5% chance/level for 30% more knife damage and x amount of knockback/level [i'm not sure how strong the throw should be, I have no idea of the levels of it]).

- Crescent Kick - strike your opponent and cripple them (1.5% chance/level to slowdown your enemy 30% for 2 seconds).

- Durandal - Ultimate, 30 second cooldown - your next strike pierces your opponent's weak spot (next hit guaranteed double damage, will disable itself after 10 seconds if not used and has a 3% chance/level to stun opponent after)

Knife race that gains a bit of each stat gain and has a 1/8 chance of inflicting a skill hit. I think it'd fairly balanced myself, but let me hear your opinions.

Bit underpowered tbh. And what's the point of having 24% invis? At least make it 1/4 chance of hitting and raise the evade a bit.

It has a bit of everything, and every skill has a 1/8 chance of striking, which really is more of a 1/3 if you think about it across all skills. And they kinda fuck up your target's bearings lol.

It has a bit of everything, and every skill has a 1/8 chance of striking, which really is more of a 1/3 if you think about it across all skills. And they kinda fuck up your target's bearings lol.

Good point, didn't think about that.

And I guess there's always Time to buff

It.

Good point, didn't think about that.

And I guess there's always Time to buff

It.

Well, think about it. You have a 12% chance in every skill to proc something that will more than likely disorient it all around, extra speed/health/etc, and your ult is basically a double damage hit with a 30% chance to stun them for another strike.

Personally I find it balanced. If the skills were any higher I think it'd be a bit too rough on a person.