Sign in to follow this  
Konah

Famine, the Black Horse

Name: Famine, the Black Horse

Concept: The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse (3 of 4)

Type: Pistol Only

Restrictions: 1 per team

Ammo is Limited - 10 levels

Ammo is in short supply, foes start with 2-20% less ammo / lose ammo when you hit them

A Famine Means No Food - 10 levels

Attacks have a 30% chance to apply a DoT effect (5-15dmg over 10 seconds)

The Black Horse - 10 levels

You ride on a steed as dark as night (Become solid black, gain 3-30% speed)

Supply Shortage (Ultimate) - 10 levels

Famine has caused a shortage of supplies (enemies lose a % of ammo per second)

Guest badman

Sounds good we need more support classes on the server

Name: Famine, the Black Horse

Concept: The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse (3 of 4)

Type: Pistol Only

Restrictions: 1 per team

Ammo is Limited - 10 levels

Ammo is in short supply, foes start with 2-20% less ammo / lose ammo when you hit them

A Famine Means No Food - 10 levels

Attacks have a 10-100% to stop HP regen OR 30% chance to apply a DoT effect (5-15dmg over 10 seconds)

The Black Horse - 10 levels

You ride on a steed as dark as night (Become solid black, gain 3-30% speed)

Supply Shortage (Ultimate) - 10 levels

Famine has caused a shortage of supplies (enemies may not reload for 1-10s)

Honest critique??

OP as hell. the first skill can be kept the same way it is, losing ammo seems like a good support skill. the second skill 30% to apply that DoT seems less OP. the third skill sounds great.

now what i have the problem with is the Ultimate. not reload? and for 10 seconds? you would make everyone rage for about 10 seconds....i say cut it to 1-4 seconds at the max.

Honest critique??

OP as hell. the first skill can be kept the same way it is, losing ammo seems like a good support skill. the second skill 30% to apply that DoT seems less OP. the third skill sounds great.

now what i have the problem with is the Ultimate. not reload? and for 10 seconds? you would make everyone rage for about 10 seconds....i say cut it to 1-4 seconds at the max.

The DoT is only 15 DMG, and the reason I chose 30% is because it's a pistol race. As for the ultimate, people would rage if they were spraying - yes. But, they would still be able to switch to a pistol. I don't even empty 3/4 of a clip in 4 seconds when I fight someone, which would render the ultimate useless.

It would have to be an aura, which so we will assume you are up close and personal. This also probably means they are going to be spraying like a madman. So... they will be forced to use their pistol for a bit, ultimately no different than Outlaws skill.

Sounds fine to me, but I agree, 10 seconds is a little too much, maybe like 8 seconds.

Also, for the ultimate, there should be an indication for the enemy that they cannot reload.

Honest critique??

i guess that would mean people can't spray and they would have to aim or just get out of the area and reload

The spawn with less ammo is useless cause they'll just buy more ammo.

As for the non-reload ultimate, how about just empty/remove 10-75% of everyone's clip within a radius?

Only if they notice will they buy more, and a lot of people don't even know how to do that :) But anyways, that's why I also think it should knock out some ammo too. That could work as an ultimate, force a reload... but I'd suggest a shorter CD than if it was to prevent reloading.

Not sure, say if you hit a guy with an m249 with no reload that doesnt really matter to him. If you empty his clip instantly you basically turn godmode on for everyone who he was gonna shoot for like 5 seconds.

Another thing is it could be a plague or something and eat up ammo by the second on players nearby you.

Removing ammo per second does seem to fit the theme better. I agree with that.

Maybe 20%/s for 5s? This way they can still get shots off / switch to pistol - but still causes a reload.