Sign in to follow this  
Oracion

Boreas, Guardian of the North Wind

* Boreas, Guardian of the North Wind (Could be just Boreas if need be)

* Took name from mythology.

* Gun race, Famas ONLY. (We need a Famas race as is)

* We need a few higher end races, so around 1700-2000.

* Restrictions on: Buying health, chainmail and rings of armor (possibly boots too, not certain). Class is meant to be an offensive support. Max health capped at 100.

Skills (5 skills, 10 levels each)

*Frozen Armor - Grants 100+ 5/each level of armor, armor must be depleted before health will be depleted. Does NOT regen armor.

*Icestorm - hitting an enemy grants a small slowdown in motion for 2 seconds (1.5%/level, max at 15% chance, 1.5% slowdown/level)

*Frost Shroud - the winds hide you from sight (5% invis/level, max at 50%)

*Glacial Shard - a shard of ice pierces the enemy, stopping them (stun chance for 1.5 seconds, 1%/level, max at 10%)

*Absolute Zero - Ultimate, 35 second cooldown - slowdown all enemies on map for a short period of time (30% speed reduction across all levels, .3 seconds/level, max at 3 seconds)

Let me know what you guys think.

Hmmm. I have no issues with the race except for the ultimate.

Think of it like duskian. The ultimate on that stupid race is annoying as it is by targeting one random player. This targeting the entire team and slowing them, I dunno.

I think it would be fine if it was changed to one random player, instead of the entire team. But that's just me, and I absolutely hate races with those ultimates that just target players from across the entire map. So be happy I'm not completely destroying your ultimate idea. :P

I think it would be fine if it was changed to one random player, instead of the entire team. But that's just me, and I absolutely hate races with those ultimates that just target players from across the entire map. So be happy I'm not completely destroying your ultimate idea. :P

Like I said, it's meant to be support, which is why I'm restricting a lot of stuff on it. Least it's not soul reaper where that shit is constantly going for a long time and the range around is high. :P Though I don't mind lowering the duration of the world-slowdown, and the speed, it's simply meant to give a slight team advantage.

Edit: Modded the ult. Added a longer cooldown and reduced the power by 25%. Should be a bit more fair now.

I like it too, except maybe a different ultimate. I like your idea, kind of similar to how Kappela would burn all enemies on the map with its ultimate. but I liked chronosphere knife race quite a bit. I could see a similar ultimate for a race like this that would do an ice blast or whatever and freeze all enemies in a wide area (about the diameter of area covered by the Orc's lightning) - all enemies frozen in place for 5-10 sec. and yes 10 sec. is a long time, but night elf's ultimate - roots are supposed to freeze enemies for 10 sec. good idea for a race though.

I like it too, except maybe a different ultimate. I like your idea, kind of similar to how Kappela would burn all enemies on the map with its ultimate. but I liked chronosphere knife race quite a bit. I could see a similar ultimate for a race like this that would do an ice blast or whatever and freeze all enemies in a wide area (about the diameter of area covered by the Orc's lightning) - all enemies frozen in place for 5-10 sec. and yes 10 sec. is a long time, but night elf's ultimate - roots are supposed to freeze enemies for 10 sec. good idea for a race though.

My reasoning for the map slowdown is that the larger the range, the lower the duration/speed should be. That's why I bumped it down. I don't want to turn it into a simple roots.