Sign in to follow this  
NightFury

Leaving sG :'(

I found a more active communitydid not want it to end like this. But jb is the only thing I enjoy and now its completely dead. Until JB hardens the fuck up and gains some popularity I ain't coming back. I love this community. Period. But it's the one server that I love playing on, and now it's dead... Catch you on the flip-side!

Why hi there good sir, such a shame to see you leave the community, always such a shame to lose a player from the community. But I have one question lingering before you leave, good sir.Who the fuck are you?

Edit: Oh, you're WhiteTiger, I don't see why you'd say you wouldn't be on the community servers anymore since you're not even in the clan, lol.

Bye I'll miss you at 5am

seriously? yeah... this server is not for that time period.

Anyway, see ya in during winter break when the kiddies are off of school. JB will be fully populated at most times then.

You better not be joining EGO.

Anyways, cya later. Fun playing with you, we had some good times.

Na he's going to lolg.

I found a more active communitydid not want it to end like this. But jb is the only thing I enjoy and now its completely dead. Until JB hardens the fuck up and gains some popularity I ain't coming back. I love this community. Period. But it's the one server that I love playing on, and now it's dead... Catch you on the flip-side!

JB dead? Huh? Later anyways.

kbai enjoy 501st faggotry.

---------- Post added at 04:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:46 PM ----------

This is why I chose to come back to sG.

I need to thank that tomorrow.

Guest badman

Is he going to lolg because if he is that's a bad chose and a mega fail on his behalf :D