Sign in to follow this  
Konah

Aw God Damnit

I spent about 30 minutes this morning at a Starbucks chatting with a 30ish year old (gorgeous) woman. When she left she gave me her number and a kiss on the cheek.

She just checked in to my group fitness class with her husband. Gonna be an awkward morning.

That right there sucks balls. I don't know if I would talk to her if she had a husband and that happened.

I guess what I meant was... I won't instigate it or facilitate it in any way. I am most concerned about my professional appearance if something happens. However, what I have been arguing with myself about is that I met her well before work this morning so I technically didn't meet her via work. We will see how tonight goes in our meeting, I'll be seeing her in 3 hours.

If you're a "fitness consultant" your job has already been stereotypically labeled for these kinds of things :D

Guest Fohacidal
I do know she is married, but I mean if the woman is gonna get naked she is gonna get naked. With me or someone else, and if the guy is an asshole, I'd rather it be me. Now, if she wasn't being very forward or cuts the crap, or the husband is a great guy, I'd tell her was flattered but that's it.

My conscience wil not ache if she chooses path one.

I won't promote infidelity, but I am willing to reap the benefits.

If she proves to be unfaithful to her husband by actually trying to sleep with you its your responsibility as an adult to talk to her and/or her husband about it. Dont promote her behavior, dont become a part of it and most certainly dont ignore it. You have a unique chance to either fix a possibly broken relationship or help end it diplomatically before something bad happens.

If she proves to be unfaithful to her husband by actually trying to sleep with you its your responsibility as an adult to talk to her and/or her husband about it. Dont promote her behavior, dont become a part of it and most certainly dont ignore it. You have a unique chance to either fix a possibly broken relationship or help end it diplomatically before something bad happens.

it was already said in different words that if she is going to stray, theres nothing anyone can do about it.. morally it may be wrong to persue, but technically its up to her to not initiate, so if anything happens with the relationship she is in, its not our guys fault

Don't be a prude.

So I had my meeting with her tonight at 6. She was again very flirty, and I ended up telling her that I couldn't allow myself to train her but would be more than willing to set her up with another trainer (yay for professionalism). She then told me she really didn't want training, but figured this would be the easiest way to chat with me without raising suspicion - so I helped her cancel it and all that.

So then we just chatted for the rest of the hour. She boosted my ego pretty well, saying I got her heart racing this morning at the coffee shop and yadda yadda yadda. Long story short, she asked if I'd like to go grab dinner tomorrow... So we are, then going ballroom dancing afterwards hahah! I could not say no.

I asked why she wanted to do this since she had a husband, and her reasoning was this: They were pushed to get married outa highschool by family, and she says she lost feelings for him a few years ago but didn't see an "out". He has since been caught cheating 4 times (so my conscience is clean), and she wants to start moving on.

@Novacaine: I chose C tonight.

@Oreo: I have most definitely come down with gingervitis.

@Foh: I would typically agree with you, but how about this arguement... Their marriage is evidently dead and he has already committed adultery, and she is looking to start over - the least I could do is help facilitate her wishes, right? No? Oh well.

@Ika: Sadly, you are right. But! I did not meet this woman via my job, and have since refused to train her, so I have done my professional duty.

@Kelso: I agree with you, that's why I decided to go out with her tomorrow. I'll try to get a picture of us dancing, even if that's corny, but no promises.

it was already said in different words that if she is going to stray, theres nothing anyone can do about it.. morally it may be wrong to persue, but technically its up to her to not initiate, so if anything happens with the relationship she is in, its not our guys fault

so if someone gives you cocaine for free and you're arrested for having it, do you say "it wasn't my fault i got it for free"?

so if someone gives you cocaine for free and you're arrested for having it, do you say "it wasn't my fault i got it for free"?

Most likely yes.

Your choice is made, your path is set.

And Karma will be watching the entire time.

I believe in Karma, yet I also believe things (in that aspect) will continue to go in my favor given the situation she disclosed to me. Now, if that turns out to be a lie - which is very plausible - well, then I'll have to repent. After.

Different situation. I wouldn't be arrested for going out tomorrow with her, and she won't get me high. She'll get me naked.

Different situation. I wouldn't be arrested for going out tomorrow with her, and she won't get me high. She'll get me naked.

My point was that the argument "its not the guy's fault" doesn't hold, anywhere.

My point was that the argument "its not the guy's fault" doesn't hold, anywhere.

you cant compare the 2 situations tho.. a woman looking to do something on the side of a relationship is nowhere close to drug possesion.. its like eating an apple and complaining it doesnt take like an orange..

konah is not destroying a marriage, he isnt breaking up a home.. if things go south with the husband, konah didnt do it, the woman did

Guest J_MaFia

If u learned anything from the Video i Posted u should know wat to do. LAY THE MOTHA FUCKA OUT and give her the option of Choosing Who to Go home with, You the Badass mo Fucka That laid him out or the bitch on The Ground. Desicions Descicions.

Heres the video if u didint see it :Dhttp://www.syndicate-gamers.net/showthread.php/36446-MUST-SEE-VIDEO-FOR-VARGINS-LOL

If u learned anything from the Video i Posted u should know wat to do. LAY THE MOTHA FUCKA OUT and give her the option of Choosing Who to Go home with, You the Badass mo Fucka That laid him out or the bitch on The Ground. Desicions Descicions.

Heres the video if u didint see it :Dhttp://www.syndicate-gamers.net/showthread.php/36446-MUST-SEE-VIDEO-FOR-VARGINS-LOL

But... I don't have to fight anyone, she already asked me out somewhere...?

I wonder if she has a child? Are you going to stick your penis into that child too?

No child. I asked, because I kinda wanted her to be a milf.

Guest J_MaFia
But... I don't have to fight anyone, she already asked me out somewhere...?

Show her the Reason to Divorse him idk =D Lol

No child. I asked, because I kinda wanted her to be a milf.

so she got married "out of high school", is in her 30s, and doesn't have a kid?

Yeah she didn't totally fuck up.

What's your point?

my point is, she's been married for like 10+ years... what the fuck has she been doing?