Sign in to follow this  
Konah

Question

Okay, so now that I see people posting to get their sG^3... we can do that right away? I've been in the clan long enough, but the new post count is unmet *cough*andgay*cough*, so... as I see them getting grandfathered in what happens to the rest of us with the time but not posts? (like the old L4s).

Do I wait till my 1k posts / don't have to wait / have to wait another damn year?

Considering Konah takes massively long breaks from the forums, but has a rather decent posting average on active days, I'd say he could do this in a week or two.

GODSPEED KONAH.

Can I gift 400 posts to you? I have the posting requirement met almost 10 times over, and I'm okay with waiting 2 more days to meet over 10k.

Considering Konah takes massively long breaks from the forums, but has a rather decent posting average on active days, I'd say he could do this in a week or two.

GODSPEED KONAH.

Can I gift 400 posts to you? I have the posting requirement met almost 10 times over, and I'm okay with waiting 2 more days to meet over 10k.

This. The times I have been AWOL from the forums has been during job-changes or after I moved. And, thanks for the gift.

Just count some of my endless hours in-game over the past years as posts and 'sall good.

Sign in to follow this