Sign in to follow this  
Chaos

Haha Lolg

Guest badman
Who are Lolg ? Seem like fags.

I realy want to know as well I always see them on the servers and they mostly have admin, and I realy want to know who they are.

Blackie is the only non-faggot in Lolg, and he's just there to try and keep things together apparently. Some kids from Lolg play on Surf occasionally and they're normally cheap-fags who use Dualies and the cheap SMGs to rack up quick kills and boost their rank.

Hey guys, it's Ace! So a couple of days ago I sent out an email to you guys saying that we needed 100$ worth of donations in order to buy a website template. Well, this money has been earned. I told my mother about Lolg 3 days ago and she was so proud and excited about it that she decided to donate 100$. This means that the website is going to be up within the next 1-2 months!

Here's the way we at staff see it:

"Retards leaving our JB server to play on another one? They have no idea how to get a server up and running, and it will fall apart without our help, meaning we could indirectly pull the plug at any time? We're down"

Here's the way we at staff see it:

"Retards leaving our JB server to play on another one? They have no idea how to get a server up and running, and it will fall apart without our help, meaning we could indirectly pull the plug at any time? We're down"

while most of thats true the thing about their server is kinda wrong. ace got it up and running and theres nothing really wrong with it tech-wise.

while most of thats true the thing about their server is kinda wrong. ace got it up and running and theres nothing really wrong with it tech-wise.

With a great deal of Jason's help, and if something goes wrong he's going to go to Jason. What I said is accurate.

With a great deal of Jason's help, and if something goes wrong he's going to go to Jason. What I said is accurate.

But his server cant fail, its funded by his mommy.

OT: Jason actually helped him?

But his server cant fail, its funded by his mommy.

OT: Jason actually helped him?

Like I said, without Jason, the thing would eventually die. So yeah, really not a problem. Besides, we get to ban everyone that recruits or advertises on our server-- they have to have a server to advertise.

Like I said, without Jason, the thing would eventually die. So yeah, really not a problem. Besides, we get to ban everyone that recruits or advertises on our server-- they have to have a server to advertise.

Junzou why is Jason helping them? o.o

Sorry, let me repeat exactly what I said in simpler terms-- we get to ban everyone that advertises for that stupid clan. If they don't have a server, chances of them advertising something go down, thus the likelihood of us banning them go down. At any time, Jason could stop helping them (i.e., their server will eventually crash and Jason will not help bring it back).

The end result is-- Lolg member migrate to Lolg server, get banned from our server for advertising or recruiting, their server goes offline, they can't rejoin us because they're banned.

The end result is-- Lolg member migrate to Lolg server, get banned from our server for advertising or recruiting, their server goes offline, they can't rejoin us because they're banned.

That's absolutely diabolical.