Sign in to follow this  
Lazzy

How close have you come to dying?

Couple times. FLipped a car going about 70 with the windows down and the car had a glass roof :/. Just dumped my bike going about 50 infront of a semi at the end of summer. Both times the EMS said it could of been and should of been fatal. Sorry for your loss man. But if he died having a good time that's all that matters.

Guest J_MaFia

I HUNG AROUND WITH MAD BLACK PEOPLE, I ALMOST GOT STABBED AND SHOT A COUPLE OF TIMES, IT WAS ALL AVODIDED THOUGH CAUSE GOD GAVE ME LEGS TO SPRINT VERY FAST.

I HUNG AROUND WITH MAD BLACK PEOPLE, I ALMOST GOT STABBED AND SHOT A COUPLE OF TIMES, IT WAS ALL AVODIDED THOUGH CAUSE GOD GAVE ME LEGS TO SPRINT VERY FAST.

All of your posts are:

LOOK AT ME I NEED ATTENTION I SWEAR I AM NOT A FAGGOT

Guest J_MaFia
All of your posts are:

LOOK AT ME I NEED ATTENTION I SWEAR I AM NOT A FAGGOT

If you feel some type of way do something. I challenge thee mighty fat shit.

I had an allergic reaction to a Monster energy drink when I was about 15. About ten minutes after my first sip I broke out in hives, my vision went spotty and my head began to feel like it was being compressed by a bulldozer on each side. Ended up staying in the hospital overnight.

Safe to say I don't drink energy drinks.

I've never really had a near death experiance.. the worst that's happened to me was my appendix burst, it was painful but I didn't get close to dying

Someone sitting in front of me in my Psychology class was looking up "Son, I am disappoint" photos on Google images while on his shitty MacBook during a lecture. The irony almost killed me.

Someone sitting in front of me in my Psychology class was looking up "Son, I am disappoint" photos on Google images while on his shitty MacBook during a lecture. The irony almost killed me.

But... you're the king of irony/sarcasm/the likes.

I've come close to dieing once with a bookshelf falling on me (bookshelf weighed almost 1000lbs), but an ER was nearby to save me.