Sign in to follow this  
Lazzy

How close have you come to dying?

Pains me to say this....

Today, during last period, our principal came onto the intercom and told us that at 11:00 that the sister of a sophmore died. He's a teammate of mine and probably the nicest guy there is on our campus. Apparently she just dropped in the middle of class had heart failure. Worst part was that she was only 11-12. :l

As for me, I've never come close to dying except almost drowning(I used to swim alot so I was suprised when it happened lul) and having a 105+ fever that woulldn't go down when I was one.

Oh shit, I just almost died. It felt like all my resources had been tapped out, ya know what I mean?

But my cost efficiency rose me to victory cause he too was mined out. Pew pew pew.

Oh shit, I just almost died. It felt like all my resources had been tapped out, ya know what I mean?

But my cost efficiency rose me to victory cause he too was mined out. Pew pew pew.

Steppes is a scary fucking map

back to the topic , when i was 11-12 ish i was riding a bmx on my way to a friend house , at a T junction i stopped and look b4 i turn right (there was no car at all) , as soon as i turn right a (proton-malaysian car)hit my back wheels and if the car is faster by 10kmph it would've hit me from my left and killed me .

back to the topic , when i was 11-12 ish i was riding a bmx on my way to a friend house , at a T junction i stopped and look b4 i turn right (there was no car at all) , as soon as i turn right a (proton-malaysian car)hit my back wheels and if the car is faster by 10kmph it would've hit me from my left and killed me .

it time travelled, like the DeLorean?

Well, honestly, I once took pills to kill my self and I took about 5 and I almost came into an inch or two of dying.. But now once I've come to hink about it, life is amazing, never end it. :)

Also, I'm very sorry for your loss. :(

Well, honestly, I once took pills to kill my self and I took about 5 and I almost came into an inch or two of dying..

If anyone dares give this person sympathy, I swear to god I'll rage all over your face and call you Mindgames from now on.

If anyone dares give this person sympathy, I swear to god I'll rage all over your face and call you Mindgames from now on.

OMG! SmileyCat are you all right? I'm very sorry to hear about that.

I almost have died three times.

Once when an idiot drove into my moms car while I was still in her womb. Close death there.

Then at the age of 2 my large intestine I think twisted and if my dad had not checked my bloody diaper at night I would have died. After he checked my diaper I went to the hospital and got part of my large intestine taken out.

Then when I was 4 I developed a lump the size of a baseball under my neck. Retarded scooter tried cutting it open thinking it was a tumor and it wasn't. They actually had gone through every medicine they had until they gave me the last option which was a old medicine they never use anymore. It worked and the lump disappeared but I lost a lot of weight because I could not eat with that lump.

I have also seen death. After a fourth of July fireworks show I was putting away our fold up chair we use. When I looked up some confused old lady floored it and trapped a man underneath her car. I watched 10 men lift the front of the womans car and drag the mans body out from under it. I was terrified.

i had my appendix explode inside me. I kept saying to my mom i was fine and put up with the pain for 3 days. early one morning i ate an apple, 2 minutes later i threw it up. I drank some water, 5 minutes later i chucked it back out. My mother took me to the hospital right away. The appendix was causing problems inside me, doctors said one more day and i would have died for sure.

Well, honestly, I once took pills to kill my self and I took about 5 and I almost came into an inch or two of dying.. But now once I've come to hink about it, life is amazing, never end it. :)

I'm very sympathetic to your attempted suicide.

i had my appendix explode inside me. I kept saying to my mom i was fine and put up with the pain for 3 days. early one morning i ate an apple, 2 minutes later i threw it up. I drank some water, 5 minutes later i chucked it back out. My mother took me to the hospital right away. The appendix was causing problems inside me, doctors said one more day and i would have died for sure.

How did you live 3 days with a exploded appendix...?

How did you live 3 days with a exploded appendix...?

you don't really use it, it's just a worthless organ. and i was kinda pushing it, like i said, had i gone one more day i would have really died.