Sign in to follow this  
Couls

I got VAC Banned in MW2 today!!!

I was playing mw2 yesterday and i went to bed. Then my dad decided to play with hacks.. he hacked so bad he got 6 nukes in a row. I wake up today to play mw2 and it says Cheat Detected. My profile says VAC bans on record. Im so mad:mad:

he likes mw2. I play the most and im good. My dad sucks really bad and cant even get harriers legit. He uses hacks to "look good" and i got banned cause of it

he likes mw2. I play the most and im good. My dad sucks really bad and cant even get harriers legit. He uses hacks to "look good" and i got banned cause of it

Dude, be happy your dad is at the least "shitty" at gaming, my dad needs real help when it comes to that, be happy he at least tries MW2. LoL bro.

ROFL.... ya i guess. Oh well good thing i got banned 1 month from black ops and not 3 months ago.. I would be bored out of my mind

I was playing mw2 yesterday and i went to bed. Then my dad decided to play with hacks.. he hacked so bad he got 6 nukes in a row. I wake up today to play mw2 and it says Cheat Detected. My profile says VAC bans on record. Im so mad:mad:

Nice job hacking, dumbfuck.