Sign in to follow this  
Sean

Giving order for t's to kill someone

If that happened there are shity admins n if he shoots the moment the bullet comes out the gun hes rebelling shoot to kill states in the motd and the rules so whoever restricts you needs to re read the rules.

it used to be a rule that a ct could kill a t if that t attacks a ct or shoots a gun unless that t was ordered to do so, that rule was removed, so it isnt legal anymore

it used to be a rule that a ct could kill a t if that t attacks a ct or shoots a gun unless that t was ordered to do so, that rule was removed, so it isnt legal anymore

Wait what? The rule where a CT can kill a T for attacking another CT was removed? Or just the part about firing a gun? So you can't kill rebels then?

Wait what? The rule where a CT can kill a T for attacking another CT was removed? Or just the part about firing a gun? So you can't kill rebels then?

He means that before, a T could be ordered to attack a CT and not be considered rebelling. Now, just the first part is true: a CT can kill a terrorist if that terrorist attacks a ct or shoots a gun (unless it is part of a game). Though I still see wardens ordering terrorists to empty guns into the air.

Meh if a warden tells you to empty a gun into the air it can't really be classed as rebeling even if not stated in the rules, it's common sense.

Meh if a warden tells you to empty a gun into the air it can't really be classed as rebeling even if not stated in the rules, it's common sense.

based on the new rules, the firing of any gun, except if part of a stated legal game, is considered rebeling, and if the warden orders a t to empty a gun in the air, that t is rebeling if he follows the order, but cant be killed for non-compliance.. at least thats how i am seeing it

based on the new rules, the firing of any gun, except if part of a stated legal game, is considered rebeling, and if the warden orders a t to empty a gun in the air, that t is rebeling if he follows the order, but cant be killed for non-compliance.. at least thats how i am seeing it

This is true, but I don't mind if a warden makes this order.

It is a very reasonable order, depending on the situation.

i wouldnt mind it eithor.. i would actually prefer if it was added to the rules that a t can be ordered to fire like it used to, but maybe change it to include not being allowed to fire at a ct