Sign in to follow this  
Guest sucky5dolla

Hi, It's napoodo! Good to see everyone.

Your attitude towards this screams fuck you to anyone who doesn't agree with the current situation.

Mostly because he's using the banning of a fuckhead (Nap0odo) from the clan as a platform to either (a) have everyone Howard listed at the top of his post banned or (b) to have everyone that Howard listed at the bottom of his wall of text unbanned. I think he might also trying to get me to admit that staff has isn't always consistent with decisions, but I thought that was already common knowledge. Just in case that's all he wants, I'll state it here in all caps so we can move on with our lives: STAFF IS MADE UP OF HUMAN BEINGS THAT EXERCISE CLINICAL JUDGEMENT, AND DON'T USE THE SAME CRITERIA FOR EVERYONE.

As for Shippo being unbanned Howie, didn't agree with that at all, but going against Jason is equally as hard as going against Coinstar. However, the system under which Shippo was banned (and subsequtnly unbanned) is different from the system that Napoodo etc. were banned under. I'm not saying that it's right, but I do acknowledge that it falls into a grey area. That set of people at the bottom of your post were all warned to calm the fuck down, and told that if they didn't, they would be perm'd. None of them seemed to care.

Guest Fohacidal
When it comes to ponch/wookie/foh they are under chosen and when it comes to fatboy he is under yours. Fatboy, Wookie, Ponch, Organik, all together brought down the ZM server and collectively staff did nothing. When was the last time we had members actually trust eachother, in multiple posts people do not feel like this is a community

http://www.syndicate-gamers.net/showthread.php/35571-Dear-CoinStar?highlight=coinstar

Originally Posted by Triv

I miss =(UV)= to be honest. sG is too serious about everything. UV just used to be about having fun. I miss all the old drama and stupid shit we used to do.

In UV we all kinda had a bond,and we were "friends" (to an extent). But now we all see eachother as that awkward co-worker who is a possible rapist.

I remember when we would all be in either Zombie or WCS and it would actually be alot of fun.

Its why i basically used to be addicted to this clan and gaming in general, something would always be going on,and it just simply wasnt boring. But now all that happens in this clan are arguements about who the fuck got freekilled.

http://www.syndicate-gamers.net/showthread.php/30588-Communism-sG?highlight=community

Originally Posted by Junzou

So... never? Even back when we were =(UV)=, there was NO pleasing everybody. The problem is, now we're cracking down on trolls, which happen to be a very loud voice in the forums.

Originally Posted by Fohacidal

There you go again being a complete dick and calling everyone trolls. Im not even going to start on the whole "you are the troll here" thing because thats become quite apparent to everyone here. Id just love to see a role reversal where other people had staff and you were the community member fighting to keep his sections and abilities alive. Then when you come to us with advice or complaints we can ignore you and continue to gloat as we abuse our position of power to do whatever the hell pleases us.

A position of power demands respect. Respect is earned from the people you presumably hold power over. To earn this respect you need to learn how to respect said people. This is a completely mutual relationship that has NEVER existed in this community. The only problem is that there is no way to change the cycle either. Everyone has to deal with the same bullshit over and over and over again until someone finds out you were financially corrupt or were attempting some seriously underhanded staff promotions. An example of this is how none of the posts in this topic have had a SINGLE IOTA of influence on any of the staff members. Jason and Junzou laugh everything off, oracion attempts to rationalize everything to protect his position and marvin and hobo seem to be hopping on the bandwagon despite voicing concern for recent staff actions.

Now I dont want to play the completely unnappreciative spoiled rich kid either. Its true that while staff may be full of complete dimwads they have contributed a lot to this community. I cant even count how many coding changes Jason has done to the forums to keep them stable and clean (despite his recent layout fuckups) and transferring the forums from server to server and from type to type. The work the other staff has done in moderating and maintaining all the servers for absolutely not a single cent. But in the end, maybe we just havent thanked them enough...

http://www.syndicate-gamers.net/showthread.php/34067-Question-to-staff?highlight=community

Originally Posted by Lesbian Dad

forget the infraction system. we need definition here. permanent needs to mean FUCKING PERMANENT. we have had too many people escape our policies due to hypocrisy, leniency etc. i mean, we have staff members who have been "permanbanned" and live to make community changing decisions! WE HAVE STAFF MEMBERS WHO WILLINGLY GET BANNED FOR "LOLZ" AND STILL HAND OUT INFRACTIONS IN SPITE OF THEIR OWN WRONG DOINGS.

not that this whole thread isn't a bullshit suggestion but, i think our entire policy of infractions and banning needs a huge overall. so yeah staff, do something instead of waving your dicks in the air.

http://www.syndicate-gamers.net/showthread.php/25893-In-Regards-to-the-Community.?highlight=community

Originally posted by mute.

My problem is mainly, there are certain hmm what would be the right word, cliques,? In the sg community that go unpunished, that troll constantly, but get saved because a few staff members are part of their group, THIS is my main concern, like with this recent Noire staff removal, without EVERY staff member having a say another staff member was ousted from his position, IF he was part of this "group" there is no chance he would of been removed, even if he was useless.

Originally Posted by ChosenOne

I concur.....

I have NOTHING PERSONAL AGAINST SHIPPO!!!! However, he was banned for hacking....Mario/ Jason unbans him on his own. People acknowledge his 30+ aliases and the staff shrug their shoulders. I'm just asking the staff to live by their own rules. If a community vote was held and shippo was unbanned....so be it. Shippo is just the example that sticks out in my head. Again, shippo is a funny guy to me, but rules are rules.....

People act like "king shit" on the forums, but when you get them on vent or on a webcam "they aint shit". People I just want equality. If you're 12 or 21 we all have to live by the clan rules

IN CONCLUSION

It has been reiterated time and time again that people are tired of trolls, but nothing is being doing about them.

If you can tell me that

Waffle

Napoodo

Sentenced

Vendetta

Have deserved bans over fatboy and others then I do not see you fit for staff anymore.

You blast me AND quote me to support your argument in the same post? Make up your damn mind

"STAFF IS MADE UP OF HUMAN BEINGS THAT EXERCISE CLINICAL JUDGEMENT, AND DON'T USE THE SAME CRITERIA FOR EVERYONE."

I am just asking that you treat everyone equally and not show bias. So yes, either ban all those at the top, or unban all those at the bottom and have everyone on a equal level. You really dig yourself a grave when you reinforce my "wall of text" as you call it. Hundreds of people have posted throughout those threads discussing how they feel about this community and time and again they are ignored. Why dont you take some action and accountability? Showing favoritism to the bane of this community is ridiculous and only proves that you do not care about this community and you are clinging on to your power.

And yeah foh, just wished to show how you blame staff for their actions but have no problems yourself jumping on the bandwagon when it comes to trolling.

Guest crazyppl222

the trolling I was doing was mainly in the chat section DUE TO THE REASON that the issue I was bringing up over and over wasn't being looked into. Therefore, wasn't TOTALLY my fault. It had a viable reason.. Most of the stuff YOU specifically got pissed over was the fact that I kept bringing up the same subject that was not getting looked into. I'm also very glad that there are other people are having a voice in this matter. Now he's going to argue against EVERYONE that voices against him like he does when he is in a world of his own thoughts and ideas. I call that pathetic and very self-fish. thank you for your time Junzou. A lot of us DO think you're not worthy of being a staff. Get that through your thick skull.

I'm Perma Banned and there are people who arn't staff. But because we arn't staff, and don't have "connections" doesn't mean we don't speak the truth...

and fuck... my grammar sucks. everyone's told me that a hundred times already.

---------- Post added at 12:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:29 AM ----------

again, I don't even get to put my voice out before I got banned. so gey. You just think your reasoning is it. It's 100% correct because you KNOW what's going on. Although there is thorough arguements and comments on this thread that you don't even look into the situation before you do shit. like it was srs enough to have a VOTE to ban me, then I should have atleast have my voice in it.

the world is yours we know. you are the king. We hail to you. Bring you food, loyalty, and dedication for your bullshit for the rest of us.

We thank you oh Lord almighty Junzou. You are a true faggut in my opinion.

/FFA section in case your gonna ban me for trolling. although im gonna be banned for the reason "Napoodo"

Guest Fohacidal
"STAFF IS MADE UP OF HUMAN BEINGS THAT EXERCISE CLINICAL JUDGEMENT, AND DON'T USE THE SAME CRITERIA FOR EVERYONE."

I am just asking that you treat everyone equally and not show bias. So yes, either ban all those at the top, or unban all those at the bottom and have everyone on a equal level. You really dig yourself a grave when you reinforce my "wall of text" as you call it. Hundreds of people have posted throughout those threads discussing how they feel about this community and time and again they are ignored. Why dont you take some action and accountability? Showing favoritism to the bane of this community is ridiculous and only proves that you do not care about this community and you are clinging on to your power.

And yeah foh, just wished to show how you blame staff for their actions but have no problems yourself jumping on the bandwagon when it comes to trolling.

I dont troll, but two face some more dude its really cool. Im glad someone actually told me to look at this thread now too or Id still hop in vent thinking you were an a-ok guy.

Guest crazyppl222
-_- but you know there are some levels of truth of not fully true if there are people who speak up. People don't just speak up for no reason... I hope you don't think that's not true. I wonder why this thread became quite large of the topic of me just stopping by to say hi. It's because people are here to defend the truth behind the matter.

But junzou hates jailbreakers=D

So howard did you actually step down as staff or were you removed?

And who is on this list that decides who gets perm banned? Are all staff on it? And are some none staff members on it?

And who is on this list that decides who gets perm banned? Are all staff on it? And are some none staff members on it?

they're not going to say who is on the list.

Guest crazyppl222

which can mean they are probably groupies. :)

Howard stepped down. If you took the time to search the forums you would know that.

Take the stick out your ass, i've seen plenty of posts about people stepping down and then found out later they were actually removed, and in this thread the discussion about howard being offered RO made me ask, i know it was said he stepped down but though i'd ask anyway.

they're not going to say who is on the list.

You're most likely right but no harm in asking, and even if they can't give names they can confirm whether none staff are on the list since this threads the fist i've heard of it.

-_- but you know there are some levels of truth of not fully true if there are people who speak up. People don't just speak up for no reason... I hope you don't think that's not true. I wonder why this thread became quite large of the topic of me just stopping by to say hi. It's because people are here to defend the truth behind the matter.

By your logic he who shouts the loudest into the most faces is always correct.

The bane are the trolls, I do not mind JBreakers.

I stepped down from staff

I know about half on the list and have speculations who else is on there.

Oreo and Mute quit fighting.

Guest crazyppl222

no actually. you got the logic wrong. by lots of speaks of what they think is true may be true. But is being ignored becuase they think they are the king of the world.

The bane are the trolls, I do not mind JBreakers.

I stepped down from staff

I know about half on the list and have speculations who else is on there.

Oreo and Mute quit fighting.

It was a joke btw, a bad one but still.

Ok, i thought you did but wasn't certain.

Oh so the list is big?

I'm not fighting with him lol.

Guest crazyppl222

PENIS!!! everyone should take a break :) This thread is honestly not getting anywhere. YET AGAIN, I try my best to bring the truth, but it just gets ignored and stepped over and walks to wherever the feet desires. which narrows down to 1 problem and why it gets stepped over. *SDfSdsfdsflkJUNZOUd^%*. They think I'm just gonna give up and hope it gets over with and no one talks about their flaws but naw, someone is totally wrong :)

LOL @ MUTE. I wonder who hand picked those people to be on the list. If some of us were to guess the 8-14 people... It would be pretty damn funny to find out that it'd be atleast a good 80% of them are probably groupies :)

Well we don't need to know every aspect of the clans inner workings, and if you voice your concerns in such a negative way insulting people left and right then you're bound to get banned.

A little late to the thread, but

I really don't want Napoodo building any bridges.

Super there completely changing the flow of the thread in one post, good job lol.

And yeah Nap the people picked are most likely friends but thats obvious, people tend to think more of their friends than people they dislike even if the people they dislike are more suited for the job.

My main concern is that those who are in control show bias and favoritism towards those who do not care about this community and troll people. I have yet to see junzou back his posts up with people saying they dont mind trolling and that they like it, whereas ive pointed out 4-5 threads where in total hundreds of people have posted saying they are tired of trolls.

Quit making unjust bans when you yourself cannot justify why trolls are still around where this community clearly despises them.

/thread