Sign in to follow this  
Guest sucky5dolla

Hi, It's napoodo! Good to see everyone.

Because all we saw from him for a solid two weeks was constant bashing of sG. Any questions I saw from him were generally "why does sg suck such a big cock?"

If someone does that for two weeks, what do you think is going to happen?

Because all we saw from him for a solid two weeks was constant bashing of sG. Any questions I saw from him were generally "why does sg suck such a big cock?"

If someone does that for two weeks, what do you think is going to happen?

They get banned and then they get their girlfriend to unban them, and then it takes another 6 months until they get rebanned. BUT NAPOODO DOESN'T HAVE A GIRLFRIEND IN STAFF :o

i enjoyed taking the time to read all this and from i see it seems that u guys permabanned him for a very small reason. saying sg sucks cock a lot should get a perma bann. now HACKING. that shit should be one of the few times u should get permabanned. but if u think some one voicing their opinion is just as bad hacking gtfo. fyi this is all based on what i have seen in this forum and how everyone is reacting to these posts. seems like a bit of over the top raging is happening....

I think it is funny how you ban napoodo for things such as this when we still have trolls alive and well in this clan who have gotten away with this shit for months-years. Werent you the ones who told me not to be biased and now you are? It seems quite obvious that you all "a few" banded together to ban napoodo, but when someone else you like trolls the shit out of people you do nothing. I can think of about 5-8 people too. How about you quit being so biased and start punishing everyone fairly?

TL;DR

Quit showing favoritism and ban everyone fairly, a lot more trolls deserve to be banned than napoodo, he had one sporadic outbreak for 2 weeks and other than that has not been a troll for years like others.

I think it is funny how you ban napoodo for things such as this when we still have trolls alive and well in this clan who have gotten away with this shit for months-years. Werent you the ones who told me not to be biased and now you are? It seems quite obvious that you all "a few" banded together to ban napoodo, but when someone else you like trolls the shit out of people you do nothing. I can think of about 5-8 people too. How about you quit being so biased and start punishing everyone fairly?

TL;DR

Quit showing favoritism and ban everyone fairly, a lot more trolls deserve to be banned than napoodo, he had one sporadic outbreak for 2 weeks and other than that has not been a troll for years like others.

Hate to say it, but this. ^^

Guest poopsuckle

yeah ffs. they're saying it as if I was bashing on sG for no god dam reason. If they even followed up on their own events they caused themselves, me bashing wouldn't even have had happened. to recall, you guys fucked up at the part where you began giving "free" admin away to people you had formed "groupies" with. which pissed off not me, but a lot of people. After nothing was done, was when I began bashing. Now it just seems that you're trying to take the subject away from that. Most of this shit began occuring AFTER we had new staffs and what not. THATS ALL. and you make it uber srs bsns. Ohrite, someone like junzou trolls for a while and gets a 1 week ban. understandable. but when I BRING UP something that needed attention to, you turn it into a perma ban because your too fucking busy. ffs, even coinstar didn't even remember what happened.

again, I stopped by to say hi to some friends, and again, you're little homo-free groupie comes to the thread which was in NO WAY, related to them, and TROLLS. yeah. obvious homo action going on there.

Janitor Project is a collection of people from staff and the community who nominate people they think need to be removed from the community completely. Pr()ject, Waffle, Napoodo, and rw.Sentenced are all examples of people who were permanently banned through this way.

Go around bitching about everyone in this community sucking for two weeks straight and people are going to take the hint that you don't want to be here and suggest you be removed. It's not that fucking hard to figure out.

And ive seen who is on that list, the majority are people that will do anything you command.

You cant defend that especially when others who have been MAJOR disturbances in the past are just taking it easy. The ONLY reason fatb0y isnt permanently banned is because he is your friend. Phoenix was going to be permanently banned even though what fatb0y did was harsher. He only got unbanned because you knew you couldnt defend why fatb0y only had half a year and phoenix was banned permanently.

Not only this, but wookie, ponch have been sheltered by chosenone ever since he got RO. Instead of them getting harsher or more severe punishments, they get simple slap on the wrists and are on their way to strike again.

Please explain to me how killing off a whole server population and not having any consequences is justified?

How can constant trolling continue to go on when our clan has "stepped up" on its trolling policy by removing FFA?

When will someone who actually deserves to be banned receive it?

This shit is getting pathetic now, you can only protect them for so long until this community has had enough of them. Too many people are too apathetic to go on the forums or actually voice their opinions or else they would probably be gone a long time ago.

Taking someone's pictures from Facebook and posting them up on 4chan while linking to people who can identify her > posting someone's address (which is publicly available on internet yellow pages) up on a forum during a slow time of the day that has moderators on it that removed it within 5 minutes of it being placed up

Ponch hasn't been on because he's in college and is surprisingly taking it kind of serious. Wookie has been pretty tame compared to how he has been in the past.

"You're just made you're not staff." -Renji

RE: Your edit::

...who killed off an entire server's population?

I am not mad at because of not being staff, unless you seem to forget, I denied receiving RO last week because there is no point in having it when I am going to leave again in a couple of months.

And I sincerely doubt that fatb0y never put zeus' shit on 4chan. I doubt that 100%.

They have been "tame" but in the past they were still under your wing. They have been protected by higher ups, I like them now,it does not mean that they have not been bad.

I am not mad at because of not being staff, unless you seem to forget, I denied receiving RO last week because there is no point in having it when I am going to leave again in a couple of months.

And I sincerely doubt that fatb0y never put zeus' shit on 4chan. I doubt that 100%.

They have been "tame" but in the past they were still under your wing. They have been protected by higher ups, I like them now,it does not mean that they have not been bad.

He never put his shit on 4chan. Fatb0y has only ever put one person's stuff on 4chan, but it wasn't him. You can bitch and moan all you want, but it didn't happen. And uh, you weren't even included in the final staff vote for RO. Sorry brah, not sure who told you it was yours, but it wasn't. You didn't "turn it down," we asked if you were interested (and you said yes, but you were leaving in January). Turning it down implies you were offered the position.

And wait, what? I thought you said they were under ChosenOne's wing ever since he got RO? You need to pick a cause/source and stick with it, otherwise it becomes more obvious that you're just talking out of your ass with no real proof to back up what you're saying.

why do you ban someone when you kick them out? no one has told me a real answer

Getting kicked out of the clan = removed clan membership. Not much else.

Getting kicked out of the community = we don't want you here on the forums or our servers, for X reason. That means you get banned.

Taking someone's pictures from Facebook and posting them up on 4chan while linking to people who can identify her > posting someone's address (which is publicly available on internet yellow pages) up on a forum during a slow time of the day that has moderators on it that removed it within 5 minutes of it being placed up

Ponch hasn't been on because he's in college and is surprisingly taking it kind of serious. Wookie has been pretty tame compared to how he has been in the past.

"You're just made you're not staff." -Renji

RE: Your edit::

...who killed off an entire server's population?

supposedly chosen killed zm.

He never put his shit on 4chan. Fatb0y has only ever put one person's stuff on 4chan, but it wasn't him. You can bitch and moan all you want, but it didn't happen. And uh, you weren't even included in the final staff vote for RO. Sorry brah, not sure who told you it was yours, but it wasn't. You didn't "turn it down," we asked if you were interested (and you said yes, but you were leaving in January). Turning it down implies you were offered the position.

And wait, what? I thought you said they were under ChosenOne's wing ever since he got RO? You need to pick a cause/source and stick with it, otherwise it becomes more obvious that you're just talking out of your ass with no real proof to back up what you're saying.

man ... you guys need some PR. you know, someone to talk for you.

When it comes to ponch/wookie/foh they are under chosen and when it comes to fatboy he is under yours. Fatboy, Wookie, Ponch, Organik, all together brought down the ZM server and collectively staff did nothing. When was the last time we had members actually trust eachother, in multiple posts people do not feel like this is a community

http://www.syndicate-gamers.net/showthread.php/35571-Dear-CoinStar?highlight=coinstar

Originally Posted by Triv

I miss =(UV)= to be honest. sG is too serious about everything. UV just used to be about having fun. I miss all the old drama and stupid shit we used to do.

In UV we all kinda had a bond,and we were "friends" (to an extent). But now we all see eachother as that awkward co-worker who is a possible rapist.

I remember when we would all be in either Zombie or WCS and it would actually be alot of fun.

Its why i basically used to be addicted to this clan and gaming in general, something would always be going on,and it just simply wasnt boring. But now all that happens in this clan are arguements about who the fuck got freekilled.

http://www.syndicate-gamers.net/showthread.php/30588-Communism-sG?highlight=community

Originally Posted by Junzou

So... never? Even back when we were =(UV)=, there was NO pleasing everybody. The problem is, now we're cracking down on trolls, which happen to be a very loud voice in the forums.

Originally Posted by Fohacidal

There you go again being a complete dick and calling everyone trolls. Im not even going to start on the whole "you are the troll here" thing because thats become quite apparent to everyone here. Id just love to see a role reversal where other people had staff and you were the community member fighting to keep his sections and abilities alive. Then when you come to us with advice or complaints we can ignore you and continue to gloat as we abuse our position of power to do whatever the hell pleases us.

A position of power demands respect. Respect is earned from the people you presumably hold power over. To earn this respect you need to learn how to respect said people. This is a completely mutual relationship that has NEVER existed in this community. The only problem is that there is no way to change the cycle either. Everyone has to deal with the same bullshit over and over and over again until someone finds out you were financially corrupt or were attempting some seriously underhanded staff promotions. An example of this is how none of the posts in this topic have had a SINGLE IOTA of influence on any of the staff members. Jason and Junzou laugh everything off, oracion attempts to rationalize everything to protect his position and marvin and hobo seem to be hopping on the bandwagon despite voicing concern for recent staff actions.

Now I dont want to play the completely unnappreciative spoiled rich kid either. Its true that while staff may be full of complete dimwads they have contributed a lot to this community. I cant even count how many coding changes Jason has done to the forums to keep them stable and clean (despite his recent layout fuckups) and transferring the forums from server to server and from type to type. The work the other staff has done in moderating and maintaining all the servers for absolutely not a single cent. But in the end, maybe we just havent thanked them enough...

http://www.syndicate-gamers.net/showthread.php/34067-Question-to-staff?highlight=community

Originally Posted by Lesbian Dad

forget the infraction system. we need definition here. permanent needs to mean FUCKING PERMANENT. we have had too many people escape our policies due to hypocrisy, leniency etc. i mean, we have staff members who have been "permanbanned" and live to make community changing decisions! WE HAVE STAFF MEMBERS WHO WILLINGLY GET BANNED FOR "LOLZ" AND STILL HAND OUT INFRACTIONS IN SPITE OF THEIR OWN WRONG DOINGS.

not that this whole thread isn't a bullshit suggestion but, i think our entire policy of infractions and banning needs a huge overall. so yeah staff, do something instead of waving your dicks in the air.

http://www.syndicate-gamers.net/showthread.php/25893-In-Regards-to-the-Community.?highlight=community

Originally posted by mute.

My problem is mainly, there are certain hmm what would be the right word, cliques,? In the sg community that go unpunished, that troll constantly, but get saved because a few staff members are part of their group, THIS is my main concern, like with this recent Noire staff removal, without EVERY staff member having a say another staff member was ousted from his position, IF he was part of this "group" there is no chance he would of been removed, even if he was useless.

Originally Posted by ChosenOne

I concur.....

I have NOTHING PERSONAL AGAINST SHIPPO!!!! However, he was banned for hacking....Mario/ Jason unbans him on his own. People acknowledge his 30+ aliases and the staff shrug their shoulders. I'm just asking the staff to live by their own rules. If a community vote was held and shippo was unbanned....so be it. Shippo is just the example that sticks out in my head. Again, shippo is a funny guy to me, but rules are rules.....

People act like "king shit" on the forums, but when you get them on vent or on a webcam "they aint shit". People I just want equality. If you're 12 or 21 we all have to live by the clan rules

IN CONCLUSION

It has been reiterated time and time again that people are tired of trolls, but nothing is being doing about them.

If you can tell me that

Waffle

Napoodo

Sentenced

Vendetta

Have deserved bans over fatboy and others then I do not see you fit for staff anymore.

"just talking out of your ass with no real proof to back up what you're saying."

I am not mad at all, I am fulfilling your request. Congratulations on the staff trolling, I still see you are above the rules.

"just talking out of your ass with no real proof to back up what you're saying."

I am not mad at all, I am fulfilling your request. Congratulations on the staff trolling, I still see you are above the rules.

Oh shit.

No, I really want to know how angry this situation makes you, so I know how important it is. Really, how mad?

No, I really want to know how angry this situation makes you, so I know how important it is. Really, how mad?

Your attitude towards this screams fuck you to anyone who doesn't agree with the current situation.

Junzou the fact that you cant even answer his well made post is sad. The fact that you have to taunt him is even sadder. In the past months i have been a member of sG i have noticed that although it is a great community to much shit has been happening that goes against the rules and time after time again it has been ignored. We ban Napoodo for 2 weeks of trolling but Pebbz continues to almost every post he makes and has been doing that for a long time for a long time. I agree with Howard.

Thats my say in this.

Then again my say might not count anything to you because you'll just call me a newfag and ignore my post.Or you might just ban me for some strange reason just because i decided to say something against you.