Sign in to follow this  
chappa

Need Help

hey guys somehow when i play de_nuke and de_inferno my computer quits out of css and says internal drive error or something like that. then an xfire error report comes up, anyone know whys its been doing doing that?? thanks for help in advance

Have you been able to go in them before with no problem? If so I would try reinstalling...

yea ive been able to connect to the servers easily but after a few rounds it crashes

Xfire always crashes my game. Don't ask me why... I want to kill it

No no... xfire isn't the problem. There's a problem with either your computer, or the game, xfire just displays the error message (senses the error before your pc does). If you shut xfire off, the game will still crash and your computer will display the error message instead.

Usually you just have to re-install the game.

I get this all the time :)

Like Fetus said(And I always argue over this with Ambush)

XFire sens in a EXCERPTION REPORT - Meaning it tells XFire what happened, there after they can report it to STEAM or some other stuff

I get Internal Drive errors as well, it says something like

WARNING:

Internal Drive Error in: IP Port(Or something like that)

Then you must wait for an HL2 error to pop before playing a STEAM game?

I can't play nuke(sometimes), militia(never), compound(rarely), dust(once), and some other maps

It tends to progress through the maps, I've un-installed STEAM and all of the that - but recently I looked at something else

Natedogg told me to delete those maps from my cstrike foldier - when I went there, it said I didn't have those maps, yet I don't have to DL them. I searched my WHOLE entire computer, including pictures ;) for those maps

----Nothing

I have absoulutely no idea what it is, thats why when an rtv comes up I get very angry and type in CAPS LOCK :)

to not vote for militia

So in other words, live with it

If it's one of those things that makes your game freeze up for a few secs then an Xfire message pop-ups saying blah blah blah about an error from the game. Just exit out Xfire, then just start up CSS again, should work.