Sign in to follow this  
Tennessee

Post ur piece.

Look, this is how I look at it.

If guns weren't legal to buy in the first place, the amount of guns owned by gang members and other criminals would be lower too, it's common sense.

I mean sure, illegal gun trade will happen, it happens everywhere, and I can agree with you that you would buy a gun for hunting or your own safety, totally legit reasons, but if selling guns were to be made illegal, then the idiots who shoot people wouldn't have gotten the chance to shoot the people.

I don't live in America, I live in the Netherlands where shoot outs rarely happen, so of course we will have different opinions about them.

From what I had heard from statistics AND from Brits, is that once the gun laws went in effect where you couldn't legally get a gun without a lot of steps to go through; the crime had gone up 300%(Give or take, it's been a while since I saw the statistic) because burglars had no fear of someone having easy protection in their home...Simply because if someones going to raid your home, they are probably going to come with some form of weapon. The parts I had heard from Brits, Is it's not hard to get an illegal gun simply because demand is high for protection.

and to the part that you said about guns getting people killed....

GUNS DON'T KILL PEOPLE!!! PEOPLE KILL PEOPLE!!!

Guest Fohacidal
From what I had heard from statistics AND from Brits, is that once the gun laws went in effect where you couldn't legally get a gun without a lot of steps to go through; the crime had gone up 300%(Give or take, it's been a while since I saw the statistic) because burglars had no fear of someone having easy protection in their home...Simply because if someones going to raid your home, they are probably going to come with some form of weapon. The parts I had heard from Brits, Is it's not hard to get an illegal gun simply because demand is high for protection.

and to the part that you said about guns getting people killed....

GUNS DON'T KILL PEOPLE!!! PEOPLE KILL PEOPLE!!!

Dont worry, outlawing guns should work. If it worked for alchohol it can certainly work for... oh wait a minute.

Guest Horny©at

I wouldn't exactly call hit-girl prepubescent.

Guest Fohacidal
I wouldn't exactly call hit-girl prepubescent.

I wouldnt exactly call a movie any sort of indication of reality