Sign in to follow this  
Jason

Post a Picture of Your Setup

White is a bad choice for LED lighting if it's overall, because it'll blind the shit out of you. Red is a nice, soft glow in comparison if you want to light your entire case up like that. White is much better used in directional lighting inside a case to highlight parts, such as an expensive pair of video cards, and shows up much better on a matte black interior/motherboard PCB. The top looks amazing, but those side intake fans are annoyingly/blindingly bright

Awesome man! which mine had more glow then the few blue leds I got.

haha, why?

mine got some blue leds but it doesn't light the whole case from the inside.

White is a bad choice for LED lighting if it's overall, because it'll blind the shit out of you. Red is a nice, soft glow in comparison if you want to light your entire case up like that. White is much better used in directional lighting inside a case to highlight parts, such as an expensive pair of video cards, and shows up much better on a matte black interior/motherboard PCB. The top looks amazing, but those side intake fans are annoyingly/blindingly bright

Looks fine to me. I wanted something bright since I LAN a lot and love to show off the inside.

GEDC0260_zpsbca90e3b.jpg

GEDC0261_zpscf0c9a61.jpg

Tis my current setup. Unsure of what else I am going to add to it as of yet.

Edited by Spell

I don't get the franks obsession. Shit's glorified salt and it has no heat to it. Whoever decided to call it red hot was a fool.

Some of the food here is not very tasty, Red hot is just for getting through it.

Edited by Kowai Cat Girl

GEDC0260_zpsbca90e3b.jpg

Nice Blue eyes white dragon my yugioh deck had 3 Red eyes and 2 toon blue eyes white dragons would wreck people with it if they didnt stop my magic cards.

ltFn8l.jpg

My setup, not much to look at. Built the computer out of top of the line components back in 2008, thing still kicking ass (built into handle crisis) for all the games I play now. Will probably build another here in the next year once I start working and making money, want to go with a two or three monitor setup eventually. Desk has two scratches on it which led to it being 70% at a west elm outlet store, total steal. I have an American fender strat and an acoustic Taylor guitar. This is more or less my corner of the apartment I share with my girlfriend, manliest corner of the place haha

Nice Blue eyes white dragon my yugioh deck had 3 Red eyes and 2 toon blue eyes white dragons would wreck people with it if they didnt stop my magic cards.

oh god.

Oh god that he noticed them old things that i found when cleaning out my room haha. They aren't there anymore though ;), took them down to flea market, got 40$ for that stack on my desk.

Edited by Spell