Sign in to follow this  
tex1an2

Lopez advisor? WE BE PEACIN'

But you think its cute, its not. You try to BEND the rules, you dont follow them.You are always trying to cause drama, you are not good for even fake staff. When you post shit like that, you give the clan a bad name.

So black women are a bad image for our clan? You also have something against obese people? Heres a newsflash for you, 66% of the USA is obese. Its about time you became more tolerant of the diversity around you.

Conservatives like you that wish black people were still slaves and fat people exiled make me sick.

No, I don't bend the rules, I follow them perfectly. Bending the rules would be someone coming in here and calling me a Nagger, Nigeria, Niger.

There isn't anything remotely close to "No posting of fat/black women"

As for drama, I've never attempted to cause any outside of FFA. The only time I ever tried to cause drama there was when I posted a picture of myself shirtless. To which, all of you raged because I look really good naked.

Guest leeway
lolololol

<3 retards

ahahhahahhahahahahahaaaaaaahhahahhahahaha... <3 u

So black women are a bad image for our clan? You also have something against obese people? Heres a newsflash for you, 66% of the USA is obese. Its about time you became more tolerant of the diversity around you.

Conservatives like you that wish black people were still slaves and fat people exiled make me sick.

No, I don't bend the rules, I follow them perfectly. Bending the rules would be someone coming in here and calling me a Nagger, Nigeria, Niger.

There isn't anything remotely close to "No posting of fat/black women"

As for drama, I've never attempted to cause any outside of FFA. The only time I ever tried to cause drama there was when I posted a picture of myself shirtless. To which, all of you raged because I look really good naked.

This guy. I'm not even falling into that trap. Again, please go to 4chan and GTFO. You wouldn’t post it if it wasn’t ignoring to other people. That’s just the type of person you are, a pest. In fake staff. Ever heard of a wolves in sheep clothing? In my eyes you are no different from Pebbz or Kai, nothing but trouble.

This guy. I'm not even falling into that trap. Again, please go to 4chan and GTFO. You wouldn’t post it if it wasn’t ignoring to other people. That’s just the type of person you are, a pest. In fake staff. Ever heard of a wolves in sheep clothing? In my eyes you are no different from Pebbz or Kai, nothing but trouble.

I wish I could make one last infraction.

But I'm glad I got my brother.

Not sure how it can be ignoring to other poeple.

I have no intention to be a pest. I actually try really hard at my staff position. I reacted literally within seconds to someones request for an application withdrawal about 30 minutes ago. I also don't think more than one wolf could fit in sheepskin.

Not sure how it can be ignoring to other poeple.

I have no intention to be a pest. I actually try really hard at my staff position. I reacted literally within seconds to someones request for an application withdrawal about 30 minutes ago. I also don't think more than one wolf could fit in sheepskin.

I agree, which is why you're an awesome staff member. Not too serious, but at the same time great staff.

the boat's still floating.

You know, that is such a fucking perfect analogy for the situation.

The people who hate (or object to the way it's being done) this change are yelling that the boat of the people who love this change is sinking.

The people who love the change are yelling that the boat of the people who hate the change is sinking.

When are we gonna realize that we are all on the same boat?

I agree, which is why you're an awesome staff member. Not too serious, but at the same time great staff.

Exactly, who really wants another serious staff member?

I don't go around insulting everybody or attempting to make them rage. Most of the people find those pictures of women funny at a time like this when people are in a bad mood.

I don't think people want me to go around giving infractions and only speaking or posting to quote rules.

I don't have anything against you TTD or anyone else really, you even voted me into the clan 2+ years ago, but I will never be a boring old fart who tries to take everything seriously.

Sure there are times that call for it, but I will be serious when those times arise. Like when I'm doing my duty in the recruitment section.

hehe.... duty...

Exactly, who really wants another serious staff member?

I don't go around insulting everybody or attempting to make them rage. Most of the people find those pictures of women funny at a time like this when people are in a bad mood.

I don't think people want me to go around giving infractions and only speaking or posting to quote rules.

I don't have anything against you TTD or anyone else really, you even voted me into the clan 2+ years ago, but I will never be a boring old fart who tries to take everything seriously.

Sure there are times that call for it, but I will be serious when those times arise. Like when I'm doing my duty in the recruitment section.

You're one of the most tryhard staff atm. Your angle isn't working.

You're one of the most tryhard staff atm. Your angle isn't working.

Its a bad thing that I try hard at what I'm supposed to do?

Sorry for trying to bring in more members into this community to the best of my abilities.

i think im the only one here that plays minigames...

But on topic, i know many people are really upset by this decision, but you should give lopez a chance. If he screws anything up his position will be taken away, which he realizes. He is under a lot of pressure and i believe that he will step up and do a good job, because if he doesnt he will simply lose his power. Good luck lopez.

lol texan. I think i remember you from jailbreak a while ago. I dont know you too well, but just take a step back and let things happen, it seems that you are a valued member of the community, so you shouldnt throw all your time and energy away for nothing. I bet very soon things will clear up and you will move on, hopefully with the clan though.

You know, that is such a fucking perfect analogy for the situation.

The people who hate (or object to the way it's being done) this change are yelling that the boat of the people who love this change is sinking.

The people who love the change are yelling that the boat of the people who hate the change is sinking.

When are we gonna realize that we are all on the same boat?

It's more like people jumping ship before it sinks....but the bloats still floating