Sign in to follow this  
Guest checkster

ORC CHIEFTAN

Guest checkster

They spawn with 2 nades, so they should be above the "nad spam rule" ?

If not remove the race please

Guest checkster
/facepalm

The race was designed like that stop bitching.

Im not bithing mate, Im asking.

They should be abvoe the rule if you ask me.

Im not bithing mate, Im asking.

They should be abvoe the rule if you ask me.

This is just a dumb thread.. I haven't seen anyone complain about it other than you. There is no reason to do anything about this race really.

If the race has something that goes past the rules on spawn, it goes past the nade rule.

Checkster, you are goddamn moron.

Clearly, Yiyas would include a race that violates his own rules.

Oh man, not this arguement again.....

So lemme break this down.

checkster was using orc chieftan and throwing 2 nades in less 30 secs.

empire was saying you cant throw 2 nades in the same area with 30 secs, and you cant buy 2 nades in 1 life.

checkster was defending himself by saying that orc chieftan spawns with 2 nades, therefore, rule obviously does not apply to this race, only part that applies is no throwing 2 nades in the same area within 30 secs.

empire was saying you cant throw 2 nades in the same area with 30 secs, and you cant buy 2 nades in 1 life.

checkster was defending himself by saying that orc chieftan spawns with 2 nades, therefore, rule obviously does not apply to this race, only part that applies is no throwing 2 nades in the same area within 30 secs.

So I'm guessing checkster is an idiot for even coming in here trying to make a complaint towards a race that he uses...

And he was breaking a rule?? Lmao okay got ya..

Exactly...

http://www.syndicate-gamers.net/showthread.php/19544-Additional-Rules-to-Server

2.Players are only allowed to purchase a single High Explosive grenade per life. They can pick more up from fallen enemies or die, respawn, and buy another. If you see someone doing runs from the spawn, buying a HE grenade then running out this is basically grenade spamming and the generous 30s purchase window is intended for people who die early and respawn, not to spam grenades.

Since Orc Chieftain starts with 2 nades, he doesn't have to go by this rule. HOWEVER, you cannot buy MORE nades.

http://www.syndicate-gamers.net/showthread.php/12818-WCS-1-Server-Rules

No grenade spamming`

Grenade spamming is defined as throwing two or more grenades in the same location in a 30-second time frame. Don't do it.

Since Orc Chieftain starts with 2 nades, he can throw both of them. HOWEVER, you cannot throw BOTH of them at the SAME place WITHIN THIRTY SECONDS.

How much clearer do I have to say this?

I can't say I've ever followed that 30 second rule. I believe that was put in before we did the 'one nade per life' thing.

Yeah, I understood spamming as buying them as well.

Anyone who's dumb enough to throw two HEs in the same spot is wasting a grenade, anyway.

Anyone who's dumb enough to throw two HEs in the same spot is wasting a grenade, anyway.

Hey, it usually works cause the people who didn't get hit aren't expecting the second. :)

Guest checkster
If the race has something that goes past the rules on spawn, it goes past the nade rule.

This is what I thougth.

So as long as we get 2 nades we can spam em ?

GJ blowing over my post checkster.

@ Oracion, this '30second window' wasn't a problem before orc chieftain, but recently orc got it's exp and now has 2 crit nades that I've been sticking to this rule. Usually the '30 second window' comes into effect when you have like 6 grenades laying around from dead teammates and you just chuck every single one down a doorway/chokepoint.

I'm gonna talk to Yiyas about it. I think we talked about this before and he said it wasn't really needed due to the 'one nade per life' rule, so I thought it invalidated it but never got changed. I'll see what he thinks about it.

I honestly think the 30 sec rule should be stuck to for crit nades, I mean if someone is lucky enough to survive the first crit nade its really bullshit to just throw another right at their face before they really get a chance to retreat or get to a more defensible position. Not to mention those 2 crit nades can pretty much kill a maxed zombie...

the no two nades in the same spot within 30 seconds doesn't apply to flash bangs right? because i get people yelling at me all the time because i double flash then nade then go in

Guest checkster
I honestly think the 30 sec rule should be stuck to for crit nades, I mean if someone is lucky enough to survive the first crit nade its really bullshit to just throw another right at their face before they really get a chance to retreat or get to a more defensible position. Not to mention those 2 crit nades can pretty much kill a maxed zombie...

Theyr not crit nades, just more powerfull.

And they cant kill a maxed zombie, I have tried.

the no two nades in the same spot within 30 seconds doesn't apply to flash bangs right? because i get people yelling at me all the time because i double flash then nade then go in

... you can do this in REGULAR CSS there should be no reason not to do it in WCS.

Guest checkster
... you can do this in REGULAR CSS there should be no reason not to do it in WCS.

flashes are nades to, thoe they only blind.

rule makes no sence, should be restricted to orc nades.

And if that includes chieftan remove the second nade its given.

my simple question is, what is the size of this area you cannot do the 30 second rule? example that hall in d2, can you chuck one in the entrance at the bomb site and another at the stairs? Just need an area per se for reference.

Sign in to follow this