Sign in to follow this  
blob

Petition for LOPEZ to lose advisor

Why don't you give the guy a chance? Let him prove himself.

Already posted this but what the hell,

You guys keep saying we should just let it be till he fucks up and give him a chance? what make him so much better than every body else in the community that he was actually given this opportunity? inb4 "well i think he's a cool guy"

imho he got in good with coinstar, thus him bending rules to let Lopez stay in vent when he was banned globally a while back

You guys keep saying we should just let it be till he fucks up and give him a chance? what make him so much better than every body else in the community that he was actually given this opportunity? inb4 "well i think he's a cool guy"

imho he got in good with coinstar, thus him bending rules to let Lopez stay in vent when he was banned globally a while back

This x1000

Chauklet. Skotti. Puff. Any jailbreak player that stopped playing and now bashes the server.

WHY WOULD MY NAME BE IN THERE?

Chauklet. Skotti. Puff. Any jailbreak player that stopped playing and now bashes the server.

dude i never even played jailbreak for more then 2 hours total time -.- get facts stright ^^

CHAUKLET? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

why?

Guest Makrov

Signed By Makrov ZEEE ALL MIGHTY!!!

For the few time i was playing with him

he was door spamming, yelling on mic over the lead ct and muuuuch mooooooree!!!

Signed By Makrov ZEEE ALL MIGHTY!!!

For the few time i was playing with him

he was door spamming, yelling on mic over the lead ct and muuuuch mooooooree!!!

Don't you do the same thing?

Well , get coinstar to say something.

Yes, im buddies with lopez, but dont necessarily think he should be ADV. What has been done has been done, and should be given a chance to change/ prove himself. Im also saying that the amount of bullshit and flaming he is getting is not deserved at all.

edit: flaming people flaming also doesnt get anything done.

Yes, im buddies with lopez, but dont necessarily think he should be ADV. What has been done has been done, and should be given a chance to change/ prove himself. Im also saying that the amount of bullshit and flaming he is getting is not deserved at all.

Im just laughing at Shadow and pyro, because they will never get ADV, thinking that putting down the newest one will get them further.

Dont tell they arent jealous. Because its so obvious.

i think everyone wants to get banned 6 times then be awarded advisor

Im just laughing at Shadow and pyro, because they will never get ADV, thinking that putting down the newest one will get them further.

Yes. I definitely want ADV. I am putting down Lopez, cause I want ADV. Yes.

Get of my dick. I am saying Lopez didnt deserve the chance because he is coinstar friend. He is immature, has tons of bans, and cant as blob said barely handle being a member of this community. The fact that he got advisor suprised everyone because he does not deserve it. As i said i like lopez just not as an advisor.... so please learn to read.

Could we only have people who are sG members... Not people who are not in sG. Take those people out. They don't really count.

If they play jailbreak they should count

If they play jailbreak they should count

Okay than im confused is this a petition for him to have admin or something removed or for staff...

Because if its for staff non member shouldn't be up there.

Okay than im confused is this a petition for him to have admin or something removed or for staff...

Because if its for staff non member shouldn't be up there.

He is becoming the advisor to become in charge of jailbreak. I think the community deserves some say in that

Get of my dick. I am saying Lopez didnt deserve the chance because he is coinstar friend. He is immature, has tons of bans, and cant as blob said barely handle being a member of this community. The fact that he got advisor suprised everyone because he does not deserve it. As i said i like lopez just not as an advisor.... so please learn to read.

Dude, you've been on my dick ever since ive joined this clan. You dont like me for some fucking reason, so ive began to dislike you also.

OH EM GEE, HE HAS BANS, Well ,so do some of the JCS.

Ive also stated that i dont necessarily agree with him being ADV. Gees, im done with this.

Im just pissed off, because you guys are acting way more immature than lopez has ever been.

Dude, you've been on my dick ever since ive joined this clan. You dont like me for some fucking reason, so ive began to dislike you also.

OH EM GEE, HE HAS BANS, Well ,so do some of the JCS.

Ive also stated that i dont necessarily agree with him being ADV. Gees, im done with this.

cause you act like a hardass and smart which i bet your not

I'll give him a chance, but I'll say this. At least the last round of Advisors were discussed. This was just out of the blue.

However, considering how people feel, dunno how this'll turn out.

Pebbz is a sexy beast. Don't badmouth him.

Oh I still love him.

EDIT:

cause you act like a hardass and smart which i bet your not

elmo 4 staff. knows how to knock heads