Sign in to follow this  
Waylon

Once a week!!!

Is he waylon.isp?

And this just proves you're not an oldfag, why bother trying to claim you are when you don't even know waylon?

And this just proves you're not an oldfag, why bother trying to claim you are when you don't even know waylon?

Sorry I don't remember every players named from when I was 13? rofl. I've played with 3-4 Waylon's it's not an original name, so gtfoh brah, sorry my life hasn't been dedicated to memorizing every player name on our servers, because that's what it seems like you expect.

edit: Anyways, TTD already vouched for my oldfaggyness.

Sorry I don't remember every players named from when I was 13? rofl. I've played with 3-4 Waylon's it's not an original name, so gtfoh brah, sorry my life hasn't been dedicated to memorizing every player name on our servers, because that's what it seems like you expect.

edit: Anyways, TTD already vouched for my oldfaggyness.

One person..?

There's plenty of shadows that played before and still play on the servers. He could have mistaken it. That is one of the most generic names, tons of people are bound to play as Shadow. I doubt you're an oldfag.

One person..?

There's plenty of shadows that played before and still play on the servers. He could have mistaken it. That is one of the most generic names, tons of people are bound to play as Shadow. I doubt you're an oldfag.

Well if you can find him you can ask fox.Bios because I used to play on WCS with him all day. lol. But I hear he's gone and I haven't seen him in forever. It's hard to forget the whiny 13 year old with the high pitched no ballsy voice. Haha. Man my voice didn't get deep till I was like, 16. rofl.

Man never heard of this Balthazar kid, think he's a poser

If you actually read things and had anything to do with this my name wasn't balthazar then, tard.

Yes its the same ol Waylon|ISP| or Waylon|JMT|

I am most likely the only Waylon lol

Okay then I don't know what these retards were giving me shit for. Sup Waylon haven't seen you in a while. WB.

Well if you can find him you can ask fox.Bios because I used to play on WCS with him all day. lol. But I hear he's gone and I haven't seen him in forever. It's hard to forget the whiny 13 year old with the high pitched no ballsy voice. Haha. Man my voice didn't get deep till I was like, 16. rofl.

The only no-balls 13 year olds I remember from back then on WCS1 was... Shocker and buttlust.

BTW, everyone is giving you shit because you have your try-hard pants on and it is embarrassing.

The only no-balls 13 year olds I remember from back then on WCS1 was... Shocker and buttlust.

You should remember harder, I used to rage hardcore over the mic 24/7. I actually think I used to rage at Waylon pretty often. rofl.

You should remember harder, I used to rage hardcore over the mic 24/7. I actually think I used to rage at Waylon pretty often. rofl.

Guess you just don't stand out that much..

I barely remember any of the old dudes that used to play WCS1,

McBango

Mental

milo

5centsperkittycat

i barely remember anyone else.

I barely remember any of the old dudes that used to play WCS1,

McBango

Mental

milo

5centsperkittycat

i barely remember anyone else.

Well if I didn't stand out much somehow, good, because I was a little no ballsy bish. I remember kitty there, cause I love cats and I remember anyone who has anything to do with them :3

And I'm pretty sure I frequented wcs2 most of the time, but I played a lot of both, trying to remember now, did uv start with just one server or two? because I remember at one point for a while I was playing on only one server and I could have sworn it was 2, but I could be wrong, I don't remember much other than major real life events before the age of 16 rofl.

McBango

Mental

milo

5centsperkittycat

Psh. Nobody remembers poor old Debro.

Shit, I remember all of those guys. Everyone LOVED when Debro was on haha

And all the Koolaids, (Grape was a really cool guy). The good ol' days lol

And Balthazar, maybe don't post for a little while. Save face a bit :P

Sign in to follow this