Sign in to follow this  
xHoTsAuCex

Detours delays and no cheating implied

I really think is a must it would change the confusion and enable the cts to police much better when there is crappy wardens. In all honesty when ya tell someone to go do this do you want them to take any longer then they have to to get from point a to point b no most good wardens intentions are for no detours no delays. For god sakes everyone hates cheaters so why not have it be implied it is on LR.... I dont know just common sense to me i never have any problems at warden with putting out a command in full but i think it just needs to happen atleast give it a shot....

I actually agree with this despite i play t all the time, i like being a smart ass but when a warden fails to say no detors and delays i end up getting killed cause a ct didn't pay attention, this would reduce the trouble caused by a fail warden plus a ct can always tell us to detor and delay if they really want us to

I find it funny a warden has to say no detours when giving a command to take one step outside cells and freeze... If leave you cell and try to detour then you already took one step and didn't freeze.

Yes, let's revamp more because CT's suck.

Why don't we just mod the mod to not give T's a knife and set them at 1 hp to start so it's really easy for you CT's and wardens.