Sign in to follow this  
thorgot

Changes to rules 9/16

The good is gone and more bad is added in.

You know, maybe putting some of these suggestions into a thread and making a vote about them would help?

we had a vote in vent last night

except I was pooping and making pizza for the second half of it

this shit looks stupid

didnt read it at all

It always was stupid Patron, ever since the rules were completely revamped after December.

Anyone who's been here before November knows that all too well.

Whats up with the last ct rule? It was fine at 4 cts needed, i dont know who thee fuck suggested it be 10. And really?Adding latency games back, Your just making it unfair on more players.

Whats up with the last ct rule? It was fine at 4 cts needed, i dont know who thee fuck suggested it be 10.

It's 10 total non-spectating players, not 10 CTs. If there're 4 CTs, chances are there'll be 10+ players total.

what should us admins enforce? the motd as stated in game? or the updated forum rules?

i already know that if i take action against someone for what on the forums there is gonna be hell in admin chat because they will look at the motd in game and start bitching. i know i can be a bit of a hard ass when it comes to the rules, but i always enforce what i can back up with the motd.. i dont need complaints against me for enforcing what they cant see.. not all the people who play on the sG server come to the forums.

Reban dodge the bullet and last reaction, readd LR time limit, and readd undeniable LRs.

I was in the bathroom and making a pizza while you guys removed these, it seems like you were just looking for shit to cut out with no real reason. Those were good rules that need to be in there.

It's 10 total non-spectating players, not 10 CTs. If there're 4 CTs, chances are there'll be 10+ players total.

Yea i misread that wrong, and mitch was the one that started the vote to change rules? Your kidding me, mitch doesnt even follow the rules in JB.

So all the people that actually spend erry day in jailbreak are now claiming to not be a part of the meeting, while those who don't play at all were leading it.

Not suprised, if you guys want to do a vote you might as well do a poll on the jb thread -.-.

So all the people that actually spend erry day in jailbreak are now claiming to not be a part of the meeting, while those who don't play at all were leading it.

I saw Skotti and Ted in there. You know it's going to be worse if they were suggesting things.

I can't believe everyone is bitching and moaning. I remember back in november we had none of these bullshit rules (the ones that were thankfully removed, except for banned games) and it was great. There was a much lower level of gayness. Then all the newphags came in and started whining "but thats not fairrrrr" and all these rules are added.

Gotta make sure to play alot before this inevitably reversed due to the mass amount of bitching about it

The only thing I think should be changed is Dodge The bullet re-banned (thats IT!) It's literally impossible to dodge a bullet

EDIT: Can we also remove the faggotry rule of 2 Map games per round? Shit is gay.

i don't care about last reaction or evil simon says, but we need some restrictions on dogde the bullet, oracion proved the gayness of it by lining us up on the spray wall and telling us only way to live is to survive him shooting everyround of his m4 at us, impossible basically