Sign in to follow this  
Puff

Halo:Reach

Stayed home today to get high and play it. Got the legendary edition (and a big bag of food). I'm fucking ready. Just waiting for my release day shipping. It says it's in transit so it should be here in an hour or two.

i sweat the universe did not want me to get it midnight release. first my bank website is down so i can't check my balance to pay off my pro order....then when i drive over there, i get pulled over by a cop cuz my taillights were not working....then my car overheats and stops in the middle of the road. after that i just said fuck it and went home....

got it today....gonna open a few beers and start playing it.

heard some fellows already beat it on legendary. totally skipped dessert and shoved their face into breakfast. what a waste.

Yeah one of my friends skipped school to try to beat it on legendary, he failed.

Just got home and played it. Man oh man, it's so beautiful. I'm playing coop with a friend later, casually enjoying the scenery.

Hell yeah.

Debating on whether to get it.

Someone convince me to.

It's nothing like ODST, if you have the money, definetly get it.

i sweat the universe did not want me to get it midnight release. first my bank website is down so i can't check my balance to pay off my pro order....then when i drive over there, i get pulled over by a cop cuz my taillights were not working....then my car overheats and stops in the middle of the road. after that i just said fuck it and went home....

got it today....gonna open a few beers and start playing it.

Terrible man, terrible.

I was thinking of renting it tomorrow... I liked the Halo games but I can't play an FPS on consoles so I'm just gonna see how the campaign is might play a bit online

Oh wow thought this was going to be like any other halo reach video, but dam it looks great.. I wish right now that i had an xbox360 just for this game. Haven't seen this video, looks good.

Thanks, I was very disappointed in ODST. Only reason I played it is cause of the trailer, It looked so good.

Ahem.

BULL FUCKING SHIT.

1. Both have half assed story.

2. Both have the firefight.

3. Both have the readdition of health.

4. Both attempted new play styles.

5. Both are a waste of money.

Now excuse me while i play the game that's never dissappointed. CSS.

Ahem.

BULL FUCKING SHIT.

1. Who cares about story in a FPS. It's about the Multiplayer. That's like saying CSS didn't have a good story.

2. ODST had ONLY firefight and you could ONLY play with people on your friends list. Reach however lets you search and it's in there as more of a bonus. Great complaining about extra content

3. Health can be meh but it prevents players from getting almost dead and then running and surviving. I haven't played halo in a while but I find it easier to get kills now since if someone does run off when I find them again I kill them. Not to mention health packs located around the levels

4. How is attempting a new play style even bad? I find this the same as Halo 2&3 except for the fact of a few additions.

5. That's is your opinion. I find Halo: Reach much MUCH better than Mw2. I have Mw2 for the reason that other people have it. I honestly hate it and hated that people could achieve the highest rank by just playing a lot. Now in Reach it is the same but Reach still has Theater (Black ops will be getting but so what), it still has Forge which I find amazing. Though Forge world isn't as big as I thought it would be but it's still huge. Lastly the custom games on all Halo games have been great. The ability to play user edited maps make them much more fun.

Of course my points and your points are both opinions, but any other complaints?

Ahem.

BULL FUCKING SHIT.

Quality wise, Reach is a much better game than ODST, of course that's my opinion, but also alot of others too :P

Yeahhh you should, i really fuckin like it.

just finished the campaign, it had a pretty satisfying ending that leads up to the events of Halo 1

The assault rifle is soooo much better in this game. doesnt feel like just a spray of pellets, lol