Sign in to follow this  
Oreo

NEVER FORGET

Like alot of you I was in 8th Grade Civics when it happened and we watched it on the news all day actually. Definitely was like a dream state as we were old enough to realize what was happening that we were being attacked, but not on that scope and certainly not on that amount of the loss of life.

I don't think that conspiracy theory is true' date=' but I'm not going to say it is fake because there's always the chance that it's real. Some of the people explaining it are very convincing.[/quote']

Watch some videos on it and then research it. You'll lol at what a bad job they did. So many holes in the plan.

Sorry I got mad 9 years ago...

lol'd

i was in 4th grade and i remember the teachers not being told at all and the kids were just getting taken out like crazy but it wasnt a early dissmissal until i had already left and my mom picked me up from school and we sat in the kitchen. i was clueless of the significance at the time so i just saw it and was scared for like a few mins then lef tthe room to go enjoy my day off. if i knew better at the time i probably would have reacted differently. just remember my mom being upset and seeing dusty people and the 2nd plane hitting. like seriously people just covered in dust walking out of the smoke as if nothing happened cause they were in shock....

My mummy picked me up early from school and I do believe I watched a news clip. Didn't panic or care, actually. Just got a half day from school, so that was pretty cool. To this day, I still don't care much.

My mummy picked me up early from school and I do believe I watched a news clip. Didn't panic or care, actually. Just got a half day from school, so that was pretty cool. To this day, I still don't care much.

this is an extremely Canadian post

you know somebody had to be like "this really fucks up my plans for the day. when is the football commentary coming back on?"