Sign in to follow this  
Oreo

NEVER FORGET

I was in 8th Grade, I live in Canada and I didn't know what the Trade Towers were until then. It felt surreal, like would someone actually do that....and it did happen...kind of blew my mind...

Freedom of speech ppl....

Just dont flame

I understand he has freedom of speech but that doesnt make it ok to make a joke of a event that took over 2000 innocent lives.

I understand he has freedom of speech but that doesnt make it ok to make a joke of a event that took over 2000 innocent lives.

Lots of people joke about tragedies. While it may be distasteful, he's entitled to his opinion.

The fact that people are saying they were in 2nd and 3rd grade at the time blows my mind, haha. I'm old.

I was in 7th :/

We just watched TV all day.

The sad part about today is the fact that people are mourning the loss of life caused by our own governments selfish need for money.

There were never any terrorists in those airplanes, or people. Those weren't hijacked. Bush sent those jets into the buildings so he could start a war and fill his constitutes pockets with money. It's the greatest lie in human history, and one of the saddest too.

In before "OMG YOU'RE AN IDIOT SOME RUCKA RUCKA ALI TERRORISTS WERE RESPONSIBLE NOT BUSH YOU DICK"

The sad part about today is the fact that people are mourning the loss of life caused by our own governments selfish need for money.

There were never any terrorists in those airplanes, or people. Those weren't hijacked. Bush sent those jets into the buildings so he could start a war and fill his constitutes pockets with money. It's the greatest lie in human history, and one of the saddest too.

In before "OMG YOU'RE AN IDIOT SOME RUCKA RUCKA ALI TERRORISTS WERE RESPONSIBLE NOT BUSH YOU DICK"

I don't think that conspiracy theory is true, but I'm not going to say it is fake because there's always the chance that it's real. Some of the people explaining it are very convincing.

inb4 flame war

In the end, though, I feel like governments across the world are still incredibly vulnerable to future terrorists attacks. Case in point, the London subway bombing, the Christmas terrorist plot as well as the Toronto 18.

It could or could not be true, thats your decision. but if there were no people in the plane then why are they dead?......

I remember the day this happened, I was in Grade 3 and due to being a 7 year old canadian, I really had no idea what was going on. We never came home early but I remember my mom was home when I came home, and that was unusual because she usually got home at about 6:30. It was because she works in one the tallest office building in Toronto, and was sent home early.

My condolences to all those who know someone was was lost in the tragedy.

I was in 2nd at the time and i just remember getting picked up by my grandfatherand brought home. My mom worked in a office building in miami at the time and she was at my grandparents when i got there. Being a 2nd grader i basically just ran into my room, thinking it would be a while before my friends got home from school, and started watching tv. I do remember creeping up in the hall and looking into the living room and seeing my parents watching the news. I watched tower 1 collapse.....