Sign in to follow this  
Guest Cheshire kitty

Departure

Guest Fohacidal
Ok I changed your usergroup, have fun!

She was joking numb nutz, jesus you staff

Guest Cheshire kitty
Even if she is, It's her own doing then by not stating she's messing by this point =o

I like how you won't apply this to your friends.

Guest Cheshire kitty

To answer those that feel as if bothering me on steam about leaving the community is going to save your rep as a "non-white knight":

I couldn't give less of a fuck what people on the internet, much less here, think of me. You should be the same.

To answer your questions:

I am leaving due to ample things I disagree with on how the community is structured and the member's ability to portray false senses.

If you consider me a friend and truly wish to keep in contact with me:

you may email me at: syndicatekitty@gmail.com (made strictly for personal affairs with sG)

As far as anything else goes:

I will be resuming my productive life as a designer and going out and living my youth to the fullest of my standards. (Internet dwelling may be fun and great but it doesn't compare to the feeling you get when you can finally consider yourself a global citizen)

I will not be logging on to check replies or ever.

Lastly but never to be ranked:

I love you.

To answer those that feel as if bothering me on steam about leaving the community is going to save your rep as a "non-white knight":

I couldn't give less of a fuck what people on the internet, much less here, think of me.

I am leaving due to ample things I disagree with on how the community is structured and the member's ability to portray false senses.

you may email me at: syndicatekitty@gmail.com (made strictly for personal affairs with sG)

I will be resuming my productive life as a designer and going out and living my youth to the fullest of my standards. (Internet dwelling may be fun and great but it doesn't compare to the feeling you get when you can finally consider yourself a global citizen)

I love you.

nice post count b4 leaving

I couldn't give less of a fuck what people on the internet, much less here, think of me. You should be the same.

I love you.

Why haven't you left yet?