Sign in to follow this  
sniper kitty

Syndicate Gamers. Advertisement videos for all of the Servers.

@clay and Jared- this is actually working, most of the members are dedicated and i have a special team to work on the servers that we use. there are people waiting to get in and people waiting to film again. this is going good. plus i dont post here anyways, you have to go to the neew webblogs to see any information and what not. videos are posted on the youtube channel for now @ sGFilmStudios.

if you think this is going to fail it cannot, too many people put alot of work to organize and get the people together, i keep all members informed of our situations and they are kept up to date with the latest news.

http://sgmusicdept.blogspot.com/

http://sgfilmstudio.blogspot.com/

those are the two webblogs, our current home.

youtube channel is:

http://www.youtube.com/user/sGFilmStudios

READ THE VID DESCRIPTION IF YOU ASK WHY THEY ARE BAD AND STUFF REALTED TO IT. AUDUITION VIDS.

AUDITIONS END IN OCTOBER 1

we film again by the mid of october BC of technical issues.

go ahead and be hating, were not giving up.

this still going lol. big ones soon.

I've been refreshing your channel for weeks. I cannot wait to see another one of these fine videos!

I watched that Batman thing and nearly cried tears of blood. Who the fuck writes this shit? OHAY U NO WUT WULD BE FUNY IF BATMAN KILD EVRYON IN CSOFFICE LOL HELL BE ALL LIKE WUT R U DOING AND THEN HELL BE LIKE LOLSTAB AND THEY DED OMFG LOL

I watched that Batman thing and nearly cried tears of blood. Who the fuck writes this shit? OHAY U NO WUT WULD BE FUNY IF BATMAN KILD EVRYON IN CSOFFICE LOL HELL BE ALL LIKE WUT R U DOING AND THEN HELL BE LIKE LOLSTAB AND THEY DED OMFG LOL

This, these videos are scaring away people, not attracting them.

Agreed. And just like lopez said too, this wont make people want to play with us. It will make them think sG's community is filled with a bunch of 12 year old kids like sniper kitty who think those machinimas are cool.

TOO lol FOR ONE MAN TO HANDLE. good work.

---------- Post added at 04:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:17 PM ----------

Why is this even stickied? Unsticky this trash.

Fuck off.

What the fuck did i just watch?

batman shift-walking and stabbing people?

Doesn't make sense to me....i thought these things had like "story-lines"... Guess not.

Story-lines? What the fuck are those?

This is sniper kitty quality machinima!

This just reminded me of the fact that we're hosting a server for this, but we can't afford to keep ZM running.

Who's in charge here? I need to speak to them.

No don't it's very useful. Today a 6 year old came into our servers claiming he saw our promotional videos and is ready to buy admin and join sg.

Oh, I didn't realize we were finally hitting our intended user base. Make that announcement permanent!