Sign in to follow this  
sniper kitty

Syndicate Gamers. Advertisement videos for all of the Servers.

@glaceon, well i just need people to help with crowd control and just to help with organiszing things around. if youre there great, i dont ask much of any body, just that they participate, if not try to stay oua shoot.

@chicaco ted, dont worry about JBfags, every film shoot will be required to have 1 orr 2 admins present at all times.

---------- Post added at 10:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:52 AM ----------

PS: NEW SERVER LOCATION FOR SUNDAY SEPT 5TH: sG | ROTATION PUB SERVER. FOR MORE INFO REGARDING FILM, PLS CONTACT SNIPER KITTY.

PS, you dont need to have a MIC for acting, you can just be the silent ones, they are funny. read all of the information i have on the fronmt page. READ IT ALL TO HELP UNDERSTAND THE RULES AND REQUIREMENTS.

PS, you dont need to have a MIC for acting, you can just be the silent ones, they are funny. read all of the information i have on the fronmt page. READ IT ALL TO HELP UNDERSTAND THE RULES AND REQUIREMENTS.

ill be actor since no need for mic doing mg anytime soon? :D

Alright, sweet, lets all spam Klark's email with ton's of messages as soon as the servers need updating.

Edit: The trailer for 'Me, Myself and Magikarp' looks sexy as hell.

It' doesn't even have any of the footy in it and it looks awesome.

I thought about how the battles would have looked from the camera's point......Holy shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.

add me to the list. couldn't make it last sunday but will try for the next round of stuff. remember, i have a separate ZM/ZE video in the works, have a lot of clips being added frequently, some are as old as two months, nearly done though.

ok then, send me your steam name ur ID and what editing program you have, i will put yourname and yourjob next to ur name as well as your contct info for other camera ppl and editors

Yo sniper add me on steam so that I could talk to you.. Or on xfire... Got some questions.

were filmign today... family issues

no time to post notice

but be in the server just in case right now,

i need to get jokesire for this cant film ep 1 without him

element has family problems and will be out for most of the series

If you ever need a separate server to do shit on(scrim server), or need rcon/cvars on the main servers to do something special, contact me. I will be busy a lot of the times cause of school, but I'll try my best to help you guys out.