Sign in to follow this  
Howard Dean

Would like to report staff trolling

Let's see how many times I'm going to have to post till Junzou realizes that I am not a furfag. Oh wait that will never happen because it will never sink into his brain.

I can keep telling people that I'm a 6'7" white guy living in England over and over again.... doesn't make it true.

Also, I assume someone's online persona is a somewhat true reflection of their IRL persona. That could be my mistake. You could be a totally cool guy IRL, but on these interwebz.. you are a furfag. Stop denying it.

Oh so I'm a furfag based on that conclusion. Then this measn this person is a much bigger furfag because she did the voice for Pikachu.

bHk52RvpOLw

...correct. I fail to see how this helps your case.

I can keep telling people that I'm a 6'7" white guy living in England over and over again.... doesn't make it true.

Also, I assume someone's online persona is a somewhat true reflection of their IRL persona. That could be my mistake. You could be a totally cool guy IRL, but on these interwebz.. you are a furfag. Stop denying it.

This is where it's all just prejudice coming into effect. It's a shame that I don't apply the same morals that you guys do in which what you see online is how you act towards them.

I have to disagree... that man is getting paid to be a furfag, glaceon is doing it out of pleasure.

You are slow, he isn't the voice actor, the guest is... And you thought you were being smart. He's just a show talker, the woman is the one paid to be the voice actoress

Guest Horny©at

Coinstar or some other staff needs to come here and close this thread.

Junzou (A staff member) is being flatout disrespectful to glaceon, and he is too blinded to see that. No matter how you look at it, Junzou called glaceon a furfag and it was totally uncalled for, and glaceon found it offensive.

Coinstar or some other staff needs to come here and close this thread.

Junzou (A staff member) is being flatout disrespectful to glaceon, and he is too blinded to see that.

Eg8cDmi7-U8

$10 says this video goes right over your head.

You are slow, he isn't the voice actor, the guest is... And you thought you were being smart. He's just a show talker, the woman is the one paid to be the voice actoress

I didn't watch the video? I assumed that the guy is the voice actor you guys were talking about. I suppose that that was my mistake.

This is where it's all just prejudice coming into effect. It's a shame that I don't apply the same morals that you guys do in which what you see online is how you act towards them.

This really isn't a question about morality, we are simply defining a term and labeling you as such.

Guest Horny©at
Eg8cDmi7-U8

$10 says this video goes right over your head.

You seem to lack a counter-argument,... buddy.

You seem to lack a counter-argument,... buddy.

You seem to owe me $10

EDIT::

What you don't seem to get is-- no one cares if Glaceon gets trolled. Remember when 4-5 staff members changed their names to Jolteon etc? Remember when Glaceon made that PMD fanfic and then someone (not me) sticked it, and he sent PMs to people (not me) to delete the thread, and no one did? Remember when Glaceon was accused of neg repping, and everyone trolled him, and no one cared? Remember when he made that thread digging up old drama to shine the spotlight on himself again about the negative rep, and he brought all the trolling down on himself again, and no one cared?

You need to find a new person to white knight bro, no one gives a fuck about furfags on the forums.

Guest Horny©at
You seem to owe me $10

I'm done here, you knew what you did was wrong and now your derailing with videos and stupid jokes. I expected more from a staff member.

If one likes pokemon, has pokemon as his sig, avatar, and writes stories about them, then they are a furfag.

Glaceon likes pokemon, has pokemon as his sig, avatar, and writes stories about them.

therefore, modus ponens, Glaceon is a furfag.

I know you got more pictures zach.

i'll break out the bawww if I have to

that seems to phase everyone about 10x more than gorn

---------- Post added at 03:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:37 PM ----------

ml136b.jpg

---------- Post added at 03:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:38 PM ----------

29lct1x.jpg

---------- Post added at 03:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:39 PM ----------

eb4k94.gif

Perhaps I was a fool for thinking I could leave what I had known since birth. The constant snow, along with blizzard storms, forced me to evolve from an eevee to a glaceon. If you have never seen a glaceon, the fur of a glaceon is short and pale blue. The tail is short, I'd say about one foot at the longest, and form a pointed end at the end of the tail. There is a dark blue diamond color at the end of the tail. I don't know why, but I don't really care if you think it is odd, that's just how we are. Our ears are shaped slightly in a diamond, but I would chew you out if you made fun of my ears… Sorry, perhaps I need to introduce myself. My name is Aria and as you can infer from my description, I am a glaceon.

/thread

You guys are immature.

Qit3ALTelOo

Btw, this guy is paid to film whatever he feels like filming.

I fucking love cats. Yes, I also love furry things. And I think it's fucking hilarious that you're reacting like such a baby over being called a furfag. Denial much?

/thread

oh wow, so you pick a paragraph in which I tried and didn't exactly describe a glaceon well. Bleh, I hope you don't try to read any stories that are written in first person views or autobiographies.