Sign in to follow this  
Howard Dean

Would like to report staff trolling

Guest Cheshire kitty
Bleh, I guess it's about time I go and make a name change eh?

I'll miss my sigs

vv

You're reputation follows you.

Unless you're as good me at SE.

Then you can do whatever the fuck you want whenever the fuck you want and not gives two shits.

inb4 somebody freaks out @ junzou ban

OHWAIT

Shit's lame. This crap is hardly drama. Don't really see the demotions necessary as they both seemed pretty tame to me, but whatevs. It's your show, Coin.

Who am I gonna battle now? Cody Simpson is gone.

Your back so soon Junzou? I thought it was a 5 day ban. Anyway its nice to have you back.

I thought it was a 5 day ban too. Then I found out I received a 5 day ban purely because of this thread, and Howard was just kidding when he made it, and laughed his ass off when I actually got banned.

For the record, I gave myself a 5 point infraction in the Staff Infraction thread, which is located in the advisor forum. We do have staff infractions, and we keep a running tab of them :) All of my other points for trolling have expired, so my current count is 5 points.

Let's add some more onto the list of Junzou's ignorance of me. Just for further proof that I didn't waste time doing this, I'll post what's up and below it.

Let me get one thing straight. I am not a furfag so either you provide evidence that I am one or otherwise, it is trolling.

My fan-fic can not be considered as making me a furfag because there is no sexual scene whatsoever and it has to be vivid and detailed for it to even remotely be considered.

[Today 02:45 PM] ://"]centran: This argument gives me and idea... Change the JB models to furries!

[Today 02:23 PM] ://"]Immortal Technine: fuckin furfag

[Today 01:51 PM] ://"]Junzou: \/ \/ \/ This

[Today 01:42 PM] ://"]fatb0y: Calling someone a furfag is not trolling if its true.

[Today 12:48 PM] ://"]Velosaraptor: lol thought junzou was peramd

[Today 12:08 PM] ://"]zachmanman: im not real staff, I can call glaceon a pokefag

[Today 11:54 AM] ://"]Howard Dean: TO COINSTAR

[Today 11:53 AM] ://"]Howard Dean: REPORTED

[Today 11:11 AM] ://"]Junzou: FURFAG

[Today 11:11 AM] ://"]Junzou: Hey Glaceon

[Today 10:10 AM] ://"]Oracion: Glace, I just did it lol [Today 09:40 AM] ://"]Skotti: Zombies are safe from Chicago ted.

[Today 09:38 AM] ://"]Chicago Ted: Skotti doesnt know

[Today 09:35 AM] ://"]loading: :l

[Today 09:05 AM] ://"]Skotti: Oracion, put up your e-peen away.

[Today 08:59 AM] ://"]Velosaraptor: lol who gives a shit about rep

[Today 08:40 AM] Glaceon: Meh, I've given up on hoping that a staff member changes my rep to negative 9000

[Today 08:39 AM] Glaceon: lol

Let's add some more onto the list of Junzou's ignorance of me. Just for further proof that I didn't waste time doing this, I'll post what's up and below it.

Let me get one thing straight. I am not a furfag so either you provide evidence that I am one or otherwise, it is trolling.

My fan-fic can not be considered as making me a furfag because there is no sexual scene whatsoever and it has to be vivid and detailed for it to even remotely be considered.

Let's add some more onto the list of your ignorance of... everything.

Furfag (also known as Furry Fag) is a demeaning term used by Nonfurs and Anti-furries to describe a member of the furry community and/or as a condescending way to "acknowledge" a fur's "presence" during online discussions. Also used between Nonfurs and Anti-furries as an "ultimate insult." Even though the term contains in it the word "fag" (a derogatory term for "homosexual,") it is not usually intended to imply anything about the target's own sexuality.

Furfag in no way denotes that your stories are sexually explicit. It's just a way to identify you as one who likes furry things. If you would prefer, I could call you a pokefag, but actually no, because I prefer to call you a furfag. Furfag.

[Today 02:45 PM] ://"]centran: This argument gives me and idea... Change the JB models to furries!

[Today 02:23 PM] ://"]Immortal Technine: fuckin furfag

[Today 01:51 PM] ://"]Junzou: \/ \/ \/ This

[Today 01:42 PM] ://"]fatb0y: Calling someone a furfag is not trolling if its true.

[Today 12:48 PM] ://"]Velosaraptor: lol thought junzou was peramd

[Today 12:08 PM] ://"]zachmanman: im not real staff, I can call glaceon a pokefag

[Today 11:54 AM] ://"]Howard Dean: TO COINSTAR

[Today 11:53 AM] ://"]Howard Dean: REPORTED

[Today 11:11 AM] ://"]Junzou: FURFAG

[Today 11:11 AM] ://"]Junzou: Hey Glaceon

[Today 10:10 AM] ://"]Oracion: Glace, I just did it lol [Today 09:40 AM] ://"]Skotti: Zombies are safe from Chicago ted.

[Today 09:38 AM] ://"]Chicago Ted: Skotti doesnt know

[Today 09:35 AM] ://"]loading: :l

[Today 09:05 AM] ://"]Skotti: Oracion, put up your e-peen away.

[Today 08:59 AM] ://"]Velosaraptor: lol who gives a shit about rep

[Today 08:40 AM] Glaceon: Meh, I've given up on hoping that a staff member changes my rep to negative 9000

[Today 08:39 AM] Glaceon: lol

JUNZOU YOU BE TROLLIN' MON!

Why are we going by your standard of what qualifies you as a furfag and what doesn't? I mean don't you think there is a conflict of interest there?

As an outside third party, I am compelled to say that your furfaggotry is implied by your pokemon fanfic. I mean, the evidence is not blatantly out there, but it would seem obtuse to say that you are not one because evidence to the contrary isn't there either.

All I see coming out of this is a troll war. I want a true definition of furfag and wikipedia can't be used as a reliable definition of it.

And more idiocy...

[Today 03:12 PM] ://"]Junzou: Furfag (also known as Furry Fag) is a demeaning term used by Nonfurs and Anti-furries to describe a member of the furry community and/or as a condescending way to "acknowledge" a fur's "presence" during online discussions. Also used between Nonfurs and Anti-furries as an "ultimate insult." Even though the term contains in it the word "fag" (a derogatory term for "homosexual,") it is not usually intended to imply anything about the target's own sexuality.

[Today 03:12 PM] ://"]Junzou: Furfag.

And if that is your explanation of a furfag, then you can be considered one if you have any sort of furry pet.

All I see coming out of this is a troll war. I want a true definition of furfag and wikipedia can't be used as a reliable definition of it.

...furfag is a word created by the social forces of the internet. Urban Dictionary is probably one of the best places to find a "true" definition for a word that was made up.

Admit it, you're a furfag, and you're in denial of your furfaggishness.

pick one: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=furfag

A furfag is technically a portmanteau of furry and faggot.

Your fascination with pokemon: blue raichu, glaceon, and probably some others i'm forgetting qualifies you as a furry.

Faggot.. well.. that is just thrown in there as good measure.

I am not fascinated by the creatures. You guys are hopeless and just want someone to pick on. Why don't you go find amusement elsewhere.

Also, urban dictionary only defines it as slang so that doesn't work.

Nigger has been redefined on the internet, why can't we use that then?

If we are using urban dictionary as a reference then we should be able to use any word and it not be hurtful/trolling.

4. nigger

nigga, niggah etc. al.(noun)1.describes an ignorant, uneducated, foolish individual regardless of race, color, religion, sexual orientation, etc.

2. endearing term between two or more individual to describe a friendship or bond.

/srs