Sign in to follow this  
Butt-Hole Surfer

More Maps?

STOP STOP STOP STOP! JUST STOP. All the new added maps (the ones I've played) are complete shit. Various degrees of shit, of course, but shit.

As for why crackhouse is fucking terrible, it is quite simple. First off, it's a fairly small map. If one teleport gets you to the each other's spawn (except for westwood cause that's an okay map) then you should fucking not play it. I'm looking at you alivemetal. So let's add 32 people to a small map. CLUSTERFUCK. If we had a 24 slot again, this would be a totally different story. As a T, I can barely get out of the house cause the hallways are so narrow. Sometimes, I even get Jihad'd before I can climb the ladder to get outside. Sure, Akroma and Priest can block chain lightening and shit, but that's not the problem. If you've got at least 10+ Ts in a house with PAPER-THIN walls, then what's the CT going to do? Yeah, you know it. Now add roots, chain lightning, claws, procs, and all the WCS jazz. Did I mention that it is so fucking small?

And the comparison of compound vs crackhouse is total crap. I'd say compound is 3 times bigger with more skybox, numerous buildings, and hosties OUTSIDE of spawn. If you're saying that one team can camp, then that's the most fallacious argument ever. Are you going to compare icewerk to crackhouse next?

Edit: Crackhouse is assault, but SMALLER. And we all know assault is such a shit map.

Edit2: Our map list is fine. We don't need new maps. Maybe we need to play the underplayed maps, but we don't need new, shitty maps. I can name 10+ great maps.

STOP STOP STOP STOP! JUST STOP. All the new added maps (the ones I've played) are complete shit. Various degrees of shit, of course, but shit.

As for why crackhouse is fucking terrible, it is quite simple. First off, it's a fairly small map. If one teleport gets you to the each other's spawn (except for westwood cause that's an okay map) then you should fucking not play it. I'm looking at you alivemetal. So let's add 32 people to a small map. CLUSTERFUCK. If we had a 24 slot again, this would be a totally different story. As a T, I can barely get out of the house cause the hallways are so narrow. Sometimes, I even get Jihad'd before I can climb the ladder to get outside. Sure, Akroma and Priest can block chain lightening and shit, but that's not the problem. If you've got at least 10+ Ts in a house with PAPER-THIN walls, then what's the CT going to do? Yeah, you know it. Now add roots, chain lightning, claws, procs, and all the WCS jazz. Did I mention that it is so fucking small?

And the comparison of compound vs crackhouse is total crap. I'd say compound is 3 times bigger with more skybox, numerous buildings, and hosties OUTSIDE of spawn. If you're saying that one team can camp, then that's the most fallacious argument ever. Are you going to compare icewerk to crackhouse next?

Edit: Crackhouse is assault, but SMALLER. And we all know assault is such a shit map.

Edit2: Our map list is fine. We don't need new maps. Maybe we need to play the underplayed maps, but we don't need new, shitty maps. I can name 10+ great maps.

ur a female no one cares what u think

Pebbz you never play on wcs so why are you always going against what we want? just let be okay let us try to get the maps that we want, the races that we want and every thing else sure you maybe have played there in the past but your a not regular atleast not during the day so please

and can we get vegas light a night fever add to the selection please

Pebbz you never play on wcs so why are you always going against what we want? just let be okay let us try to get the maps that we want, the races that we want and every thing else sure you maybe have played there in the past but your a not regular atleast not during the day so please

and can we get vegas light a night fever add to the selection please

Considering I'm ranked 7th, I say I play *enough* to make some judgement calls.

But totally man, that makes perfect sense what you said. You have totally shown me the errors of my ways with your counterargument. Oh wait, you didn't have one.

dude you so didn't get it your like ever where just being negative about all most any think that anyone says

---------- Post added at 11:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:42 AM ----------

oh and your rank just says you don't have a life so you play a lot or used too

but your a not regular atleast not during the day so please
oh and your rank just says you don't have a life so you play a lot or used too

Next time, try to look at the activity before making crass assumptions. But hey, don't try to argue with what I say, just make unsuccessful snipes that has no relevance. That's cool too.

Edit:

My kdeath is the reason my rank is so high. ;3

dude you so didn't get it your like ever where just being negative about all most any think that anyone says

You've got to be kidding me. I've been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It's just common sense.

You've got to be kidding me. I've been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It's just common sense.

i tryed my hardest and even read it twice but still couldn't figure out what you just said there

i tryed my hardest and even read it twice but still couldn't figure out what you just said there

Me too, bro.

your also a troll

You're*

---------- Post added at 07:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:15 PM ----------

Pebbz is fucking cool BTW, don't mess with him.

New maps wouldn't hurt really. It'll bring more of a variety to the maplist we currently have.

Some maps we could possibly -try- out:

de_aztec_aftersource_beta110

de_wellness Final Optimized

de_varasto_v3

de_dust_skalash_massai

de_cbble_extended

They all can be found on fpsbanana.

Can't there be a way to make them play different maps? There already is the 'Recently Played' thing in the nomination. Maybe take out the voting and just keep it on random? Something needs to be done because playing the same maps over and over gets boring. Even though italy is my favorite map :P

Empires suggestion that i agree with- make recently played maps be restricted for a longer time

Only if it means we play more good maps, and less shitty 'new' maps.

Well to decide whether they are shitty or not is to actually play them. There needs to be something done about the same constant rotation.

There are already enough good maps on the rotation. Go discover those.

Sign in to follow this