Sign in to follow this  
Butt-Hole Surfer

More Maps?

here here but all the kids that play in there won't play most of the new ones in the lost2 and some others so we need to make it so you can't rtv till atfer like round 10 or 15

I agree but I think we need to increase the rotation speed to like 15/20 rounds instead of 30 cause you play the same 5 or 6 all the time, and you also need to make the recently played last longer on the rtv if possible or if people rtv it selects a random map

or if people rtv it selects a random map

yeah like make it so you can't choice the map instead it picks a random map to play that would be cool but you still need no rtv till like 10 rounds

no matter what i add you guys end up playing dust, dolls, westwood, cbble and compound all day :|

If I pick scout out sum maps you think you could add them anyways because we only got like 3 1/4 page of maps and half of them are crap...

We have a lot of new maps. We just don't play them.

Decrease map round limit to 20, and increase the map 'cooldown.' That would get more games in.

I think on Fridays it should be custom map day . The admin on at the time should set up custom votes on the 29th round we so we can play some of the new maps. This is just idea.

I think on Fridays it should be custom map day . The admin on at the time should be set up custom votes on the 29th round we so we can play some of the new maps. This is just idea.

get about 10 maps together and just play them all day...sounds like a plan!!!!

Not just more maps, BETTER maps.

Some maps like bridge, crypt, crackhouse, nipperhouse, and others I don't remember suck big donkey cock.

Yeah. I agree. We need some better maps. Gtfo of dolls and westwood. Too many dust 2 configs. But better maps with less team adv ones. I agree with 20 rounds and a cooldown of perhaps six-eight before you can replay. The freaky Friday thing would be cool. Just have people find like eight maps and add them for a Friday or maybe one weekend a month?

no i like every Friday better then once a month and the cooldown on the maps needs too be like 5 maps later not 2 maps later or just fix the hole problem and make it so when you do rtv it does a random map and you don't get to chose the map that you like because thats the main problem were having is people pick the map that they like and don't want to try out new maps

We have a lot of new maps. We just don't play them.

Decrease map round limit to 20, and increase the map 'cooldown.' That would get more games in.

Thats what I said....

I remember when Speedcastle was the map to play on, nowadays that map is never played. When was the last time any of you played on CS_Assault?

Hmm. I like the random idea. Some maps are just awful but I wouldn't mind it to play them. Just less numbing maps aka fawlty.

---------- Post added at 01:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:31 PM ----------

When server two was up. Ick

dust, dolls, westwood, cbble and compound all day :|

Because the population of our server has an atrociously low IQ. Fawlty is awesome. District is awesome. Lost is awesome. Deadhouse is awesome. There are tons of awesome maps but for whatever reason the dumbshits around ALWAYS vote for one of the same maps.

Because the population of our server has an atrociously low IQ. Fawlty is awesome. District is awesome. Lost is awesome. Deadhouse is awesome. There are tons of awesome maps but for whatever reason the dumbshits around ALWAYS vote for one of the same maps.

i find fawtly to be pretty laggy on my computer but district+stadium+coldfusion are great wcs maps.

I agree with the about 20 round limit.

1 suggestion: remove crackhouse from the list. That map on a wcs server is like chain lightning and scuicide explosion-fest. Its even worse than assautvilla.

Sign in to follow this