Sign in to follow this  
Christmas

Christmas's App

I am aware that I am essentially a nobody on SG (I only play jailbreak and of that I haven't been playing incredibly long or consistently), but as a creator I would love to be part of the mapmaking community here from the work that I have seen.

Name: Anthony

Xfire: christmasinmypants

Steam: Christmas in My Pants | ibis.a

Link to a completed map: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=EJGSK8HU (Both the vmf and bsp are included in the file

What type of Maps do you create most of the time? : I have created mainly gungame maps, but due to my interest in doing new things I prefer to change up what I do. I have created one ZM map and two Pub maps in addition to the plethora of gungame maps I have finished.

How long have you been mapping?: I have been mapping for 5 months. Most of my expertise is in other computer drawing programs (AutoCAD, REvit, Google Sketchup) which has helped me learn Hammer.

Screenshots: zmmultipyramidx0009.jpgzmmultipyramidx0010.jpgzmmultipyramidx0012.jpgzmmultipyramidx0013.jpgzmmultipyramidx0015.jpgzmmultipyramidx0018.jpgzmmultipyramidx0021.jpg

If other vmfs or bsps are necessary I will be happy to provide them.

I would also like to point out I have experience and understanding in custom textures, bumpmaps, decals and overlays, map overviews, and custom radars.

Guest Horny©at

Those are some nice custom textures. what program are you using to make them?

I wish I could take credit for the custom textures in the map I posted but I was able to get them from TopHATTWaffle's "real world textures" pack.

ggonicounterattackx0001.jpg

ggonicounterattackx0002.jpg

ggonicounterattackx0003.jpg

ggonicounterattackx0004.jpg

The map above is made with custom textures that I created with photoshop and VTFedit.

Guest Horny©at

That map strangely reminds me of 007 multiplayer

Guest Horny©at
Right. I thought those looked familiar. Don't use his stuff.

Wait, why not?

Wait, why not?

He's a douchewad. Plus, pretty sure he gets all Justin Bieber rage when someone doesn't credit him. He's like, 8 ya know.

Sign in to follow this