Sign in to follow this  
Kelso

Happy Halloween

So... If anyone did wear a costume at some time today, what did they go as?

I went as a rapist wearing some dirty biking boots, and I had a shirt that says "You can't have manslaughter without laughter."

And I stole some quick bags of candy. I was surprised kids were out early enough.

lol kelso! Anyways my sister had a halloween party this year and I went as a senorita. I had the outfit custom made, so it turned out pretty good. Also I was surprised how many trick or treaters hit my street this year :) I ran out of candy!

i was goin to go, but no one else wanted to so we hung around my house till dark. then we were goin to a cemetery in the woods on my property, but we only got half way there because some people got scared.

Halloween is the international day for girls young and old alike to dress up as sluts without anyone actually thinking they are dirty sluts. I saw a girl wearing a goth themed costume with a corset and everything...all I could think was who the fuck does she think she is. It takes a lot of balls to dress up like that in an institution where everyone is extremely skeptical and believes themselves to be better than everyone else.

I handed out candy to kids all night. A trio of aboriginal kids came to my door not wearing any costumes. wtf, they must have really wanted some miniature potato chips. I was not impressed. I ended up just assuming they were actually of some other descent and were wearing costumes to resemble aboriginal children. I decided they didn't deserve any candy, so they treated themselves to my rake instead. I swear its like the 5th one this year.

LOL!

I, personally did not go trick-or-treating, but I DID hand out the candy.

Who wants to hear my tale of last year's T-O-T experience? No one? Too damn bad :P

So, the jist of it is that I stole a group of kids' candy, tp'ed a bunch of houses, and smashed in all the windows of a Pontiac Montana. I got arrested shortly before 10 PM and the rest of my buddies didn't xD

LOL!

I, personally did not go trick-or-treating, but I DID hand out the candy.

Who wants to hear my tale of last year's T-O-T experience? No one? Too damn bad :P

So, the jist of it is that I stole a group of kids' candy, tp'ed a bunch of houses, and smashed in all the windows of a Pontiac Montana. I got arrested shortly before 10 PM and the rest of my buddies didn't xD

Lol, blade is back.

Sign in to follow this