Sign in to follow this  
SuperNorch

Who is ready for Cataclysm

Whatever everyone has their own opinion of this game.

I personally like the game dont listen to the haters of WoW and dont listen to the people who love the game just play the game yourself to see if you like it.

Whatever everyone has their own opinion of this game.

I personally like the game dont listen to the haters of WoW and dont listen to the people who love the game just play the game yourself to see if you like it.

See ive played wow since open beta of Vanilla Wow, So i know the game. Its true the game is fun but also its fucken retarded after Burning Crusade. You don't need to get all defensive about playing wow eather no one cares if you play or not. Regardless your better off, getting a hand gun and blowing your brains out. Only because its more productive then this game and it has basically the same effect

See ive played wow since open beta of Vanilla Wow, So i know the game. Its true the game is fun but also its fucken retarded after Burning Crusade. You don't need to get all defensive about playing wow eather no one cares if you play or not. Regardless your better off, getting a hand gun and blowing your brains out. Only because its more productive then this game and it has basically the same effect

This. You cant claim that we're being haters (what? isn't the word trolls?) because we've played the game through various stages of development. So you can sit there being ignorant to our valid opinions and claim we're judging it because its wow.

I'd pay to go back to vanilla or BC.

Honestly, the only fun I ever had was vanilla WoW going through Molten Core...

I remember wondering what there was to do after killing Ragnaros, I thought the game was over. I was right, it's the same shit over and over now. I haven't played since wotlk came out.

Truthfully I do have World Of Warcraft but I don't play much you see I am really dedicated to SG so I can't really play but I shall play more with the new disc coming out.

All the work for what 5 levels I think, or 10 if I'm wrong, then back to sG servers. Why bother.

Suprisingly with the new patch they actually made the game more challenging.

It was getting too easy.

The only time i actually ever play WoW is when i raid. I just get on for the raid,and log off.