Sign in to follow this  
Empire

Pistoleer and P228

are OP.

No doubt about it.

P228. It was balanced before the update and was pretty awesome in my opinion. You manually use the ultimate once you're in position and gain a 95% invis. NOW, since the update, the invis percentages are WAY off. 95% is, for all intents and purposes, 100%. P228 should have the invisibility Pistoleer has now (or maybe slightly higher). At the moment, it's like a Lurker, but it has 100hp, a p228, and an invisible gun.

Pistoleer. Hey, look. It's the old p228, but you now can use a deagle! 80% invis should be toned down to Human Alliance's invis. (so to 60). And the evasion should be turned down to max 30-40% evasion. Also, it should lose it's invisibility EVERY time it FIRES, not just when you hit somebody. Or have it so it loses invisibility for like 5 seconds after hitting somebody. Now I can shoot someone, and by the time he looks around, I'm already back to my 80% invis.

It's great that we're adding more pistol races. But seriously, we have enough INVISIBLE races that can strike from unknown places. Robin Hood, Stealth Assassin, Lurker, P228, (can argue about Takeno since it can easily buy LJ), and now pistoleer.

Seriously, this server needs to be back to it's pre-update status, and I think the #1 thing that has to be changed NOW, is the invisibility. (Since it's about 20% higher now than it used to be)

---------- Post added at 12:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:50 AM ----------

An example perhaps:

Find the P228 Agent.

http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/7322/csitaly0000u.jpg

Find the Pistoleer.

http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/9272/csitaly0002.jpg

have no problem with p228, but pistoleer's evasion is kinda ridiculous with that invis :D keep doing like 440 in 12 hits to them and they get away with 80hp...

lol, I had fun making an awper cry and several others cry.

I took 3 awp shots, still had 100 hp and then died after defusing on de_port :D

also survived knife stabs at 35 hp, don't know how since they were right clicking on me.

lol, I had fun making an awper cry and several others cry.

I took 3 awp shots, still had 100 hp and then died after defusing on de_port :D

also survived knife stabs at 35 hp, don't know how since they were right clicking on me.

Because you dont block bonus damage.

Should keep in mind you roll evasion for each pellet of the shotgun... meaning you have like a 1in250 chance to evade all of a shotgun's damage, even Savage hasn't a chance against one.

Change p228 back to the way it was meant to be please.

Pistoleer is only OP because of the evade. Change it to like 25% and I think it'll be fine. The invis is fine too, but maybe a 2 second appearance instead of .5.

Really, people on the server enjoy the p228 race. I'm talking about the new updated version. Now, its basically the same thing. You walk slow and you're invisible.......OR you can be invisible according to what speed you are moving.

Pistoleer is oP. Luls, someone tanked 3 scout headshots from me......it was an afk Pistoleer....

EXCUSE MY GRAMMAR IN THIS. I just re-read my post like a fag. Over the summer, i think i lost some grammar skills.

Pistoleer has been changed to 33% invasion and a 1 second appearance after firing a shot.

Have any of you looked at those pics? You can't see either the p228/pistoleer.

The whole point of P228 was to find 'interesting' or new places to hide and shoot people from. Not be able to stand out in the open and be so much invis that people walk right past you.

I did not look at the pictures. Sorry for not investigating further into this but, if this is a matter of invisibility, i have to say that the p228 isn't so hard to find. No i do not have wall hacks or skins that allow me to see the player but the p228 in its most invisible state is fairly easy to find.

Thats my opinion.

The whole point of P228 was to find 'interesting' or new places to hide and shoot people from. Not be able to stand out in the open and be so much invis that people walk right past you.

Yeah well theres a thing called the radar it helps find them too

You're not supposed to find them. The point of P228 is it shoots a muzzle flash. The point of Pistoleer is it appears when it hits you. They're not meant to be found unless attacking.

Oh btw the pistoleer is on top of the window on the right of the lamp and the P228 is in the bottom right next to the arch.

Really, people on the server enjoy the p228 race. I'm talking about the new updated version. Now, its basically the same thing. You walk slow and you're invisible.......OR you can be invisible according to what speed you are moving.

Pistoleer is oP. Luls, someone tanked 3 scout headshots from me......it was an afk Pistoleer....

EXCUSE MY GRAMMAR IN THIS. I just re-read my post like a fag. Over the summer, i think i lost some grammar skills.

I tanked 3 awp shots as pistoleer whoever you where shooting needs to try harder.

No doubt about it.

P228. It was balanced before the update and was pretty awesome in my opinion. You manually use the ultimate once you're in position and gain a 95% invis. NOW, since the update, the invis percentages are WAY off. 95% is, for all intents and purposes, 100%. P228 should have the invisibility Pistoleer has now (or maybe slightly higher). At the moment, it's like a Lurker, but it has 100hp, a p228, and an invisible gun.

Pistoleer. Hey, look. It's the old p228, but you now can use a deagle! 80% invis should be toned down to Human Alliance's invis. (so to 60). And the evasion should be turned down to max 30-40% evasion. Also, it should lose it's invisibility EVERY time it FIRES, not just when you hit somebody. Or have it so it loses invisibility for like 5 seconds after hitting somebody. Now I can shoot someone, and by the time he looks around, I'm already back to my 80% invis.

It's great that we're adding more pistol races. But seriously, we have enough INVISIBLE races that can strike from unknown places. Robin Hood, Stealth Assassin, Lurker, P228, (can argue about Takeno since it can easily buy LJ), and now pistoleer.

Seriously, this server needs to be back to it's pre-update status, and I think the #1 thing that has to be changed NOW, is the invisibility. (Since it's about 20% higher now than it used to be)

hmm sounds like someone can die too easy now and since your crying about invis races then just make pistoleer 100% visible and give it back it evade i mean pistoleer was fine how it was i mean savage is worse then pistoleer in evade if your going to cry about any thing cry about savage and 80% invisible is really easy to see i can even see 90% invisible 100% is pretty hard but still can be found looking through a scope i think pistoleer was fine how it was now it's not worth playing because it can live through being attacked but i mean if your going to take away invis and evade then you need to add a better teleport Ultimate to make up for it

hmm sounds like someone can die too easy now and since your crying about invis races then just make pistoleer 100% visible and give it back it evade i mean pistoleer was fine how it was i mean savage is worse then pistoleer in evade if your going to cry about any thing cry about savage and 80% invisible is really easy to see i can even see 90% invisible 100% is pretty hard but still can be found looking through a scope i think pistoleer was fine how it was now it's not worth playing because it can live through being attacked but i mean if your going to take away invis and evade then you need to add a better teleport Ultimate to make up for it

^agree and nicely said, now it dies way to easy at times for its low health and your only doing like +6 dmg from the bonus damage.

and dang i have never seen that bad of graphics i have a shity graphics card and my graphics aren't even that bad and i would say try your brightness up it makes it much much easyer to find invisible people

and dang i have never seen that bad of graphics i have a shity graphics card and my graphics aren't even that bad and i would say try your brightness up it makes it much much easyer to find invisible people

I hate playing with high brightness, it will kill my eyes quickly.

Those races are supposed to die easy. They're not meant to be rushing races (though I use pistoleer as one because I can tank upwards of 400 dmg). They should rely on their invisibility AND HIDING SPOTS to snipe people. Not hide in plain sight, rape face, then walk away merrily as the other team tries to shoot him back.

And lol @ 50cent. "Die too easy now..." - look who's fucking talking. I was able to go 24-6 or better with both of these races pre-update. Now, I'm sure I can do much better with the P228.

We already had good invis races before update. And they were balanced.

Lurker with a USP (NOT A DEAGLE) is (95%) fully invis but has a fully visible USP. I argued against it, but fine. Adapt and play. It wasn't that bad b/c if you check your corners you can find out where it is (especially if it starts shooting you)

P228. Fully visible until you got into position and used your ultimate. Then you moved at 50% speed, had 200% gravity (meaning you had to aim your shots, not spray like a fucking retard and get a lucky HS which crits) and was 90% invis. Again, not enough invis that you could stand in the open, but enough that you could hide in a corner. All I'm asking for this is the 200% gravity/reduced aim.

Anyway, Pistoleer is on top of the window where Yiyas said he was. P228 - Yiyas got it wrong. He's exactly on the right (spectator's right) of the visible person next to/on top of the railing.

You were even cheating b/c you can see the radar. :\

Maybe you just suck Empire. EVER THINK ABOUT THAT?

lol, it's just sad when I find it easier to kill a p228 when it's as simple as rooting them to rat them out.

Maybe you just suck Empire. EVER THINK ABOUT THAT?

psh... at least i'm better than you in sc2

l2wall nub

edit: and i'm sure i can kick your butt remelia v remelia

what does supreme commander 2 have too do with this? the races need to be put back to how they where because now there not worth playing

that's starcraft 2 nub. supcom 2 sucks ass, play some Forged Alliance instead.

And to the last part of your statement. YES, PUT THEM BACK TO HOW THEY WERE PRE-UPDATE!

that's starcraft 2 nub. supcom 2 sucks ass, play some Forged Alliance instead.

lol okay whatever you say Empire but yeah supreme commander 2 sucks and forged alliance is the better way to go

Sign in to follow this