Sign in to follow this  
Jewinator 5000

Warden Advice

So I'm trying to level up from CT who talks a lot to warden, and i was wondering if some of the more expierenced wardens could give me some advice on how to make the rounds run fast and fun. If youve played in a round where im warden you know what I mean, everything runs kinda slow, i waste time telling people to shut up, and i alwats end up dieing first. So yeah, some advice please.

P.S. The always dieinf first part isnt so much me being a fail CT, its more that I'm the first to get picked off by a hiding sniper or a group of stacked T's with a gun.

P. S. S. Sorry if this is one of a million of threadsd like these, I dont spend very much time on these forums.

Thanks

Just take warden whenever you can. You'll eventually mutate into a experienced warden. As for dying first, stay in the back or just hide and keep complaining how your team does nothing.

EDIT:

If you want to be a liked warden, you'll need to play more games than just trivia and or simon says. Also when T's asks for forgiveness you may give them that and a trait that sets you apart from others.

If you want to be a hated warden, be strict, mean and no second chances, don't let any rebelling T's come out when they ask and all you play is trivia.

If you want to be generic warden, you need to be as boring as possible and die.

So I'm trying to level up from CT who talks a lot to warden, and i was wondering if some of the more expierenced wardens could give me some advice on how to make the rounds run fast and fun. If youve played in a round where im warden you know what I mean, everything runs kinda slow, i waste time telling people to shut up, and i alwats end up dieing first. So yeah, some advice please.

P.S. The always dieinf first part isnt so much me being a fail CT, its more that I'm the first to get picked off by a hiding sniper or a group of stacked T's with a gun.

P. S. S. Sorry if this is one of a million of threadsd like these, I dont spend very much time on these forums.

Thanks

Just practice when there are only like less then 20 people in the server at a time, and work your way up. And not be a kill whore, just make sure to constantly move around though so you don't get picked off by a rebeller.

how old?

what, like how old am i?

---------- Post added at 10:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 PM ----------

Just take warden whenever you can. You'll eventually mutate into a experienced warden. As for dying first, stay in the back or just hide and keep complaining how your team does nothing.

EDIT:

If you want to be a liked warden, you'll need to play more games than just trivia and or simon says. Also when T's asks for forgiveness you may give them that and a trait that sets you apart from others.

If you want to be a hated warden, be strict, mean and no second chances, don't let any rebelling T's come out when they ask and all you play is trivia.

If you want to be generic warden, you need to be as boring as possible and die.

ya, the generic part is what im afarid ill become

Well I just fuck up everything, no point in good wardening skills.

lmao

Just freekill Wind, that will make you a good warden... or at least let you give orders before he fucks you in the butt.

Just be creative, fun, let people get away with some minor things, don't be a killwhore, and don't play too much simon says/ trivia/ 8 colored red-light-green-light.

Fucking 8 colored red light greenlight....

All the above posts that I've thanked, are more than 100%+ true.

All I do as warden is move them around, because I'm good at that.

Just practice when there are only like less then 20 people in the server at a time, and work your way up. And not be a kill whore, just make sure to constantly move around though so you don't get picked off by a rebeller.

don't listen to marine, because he still fail at being a warden when there is less then 20 people in game. Every T will just rape him first when he try to do a "fun game". then he will QQ /wrist and RAGE QUIT

Play games with complicated rules so that terrorists can't follow them efficiently when you're actually freekilling them. Most wardens do this.

Joking aside, one of the most important rule, in my opinion, is making sure both the terrorists and the counter-terrorists know what orders you just gave. If a counter-terrorist wasn't listening, he/she could end up freekilling and the blame is pinned on him/her and you for "not giving clear orders".

don't listen to marine, because he still fail at being a warden when there is less then 20 people in game. Every T will just rape him first when he try to do a "fun game". then he will QQ /wrist and RAGE QUIT

Lies! D: all lies!

well. if you want to be a GOOD warden, never play trivia and do FUN stuff not like simon says. If you want to be a normal warden: have your team freekill people and then dont do anything about it, play trivia alot and then have a fail round where everyone rebels and pwnz you. =D

Real wardens use words and commands that the T's don't understand so that they can die legitly while kicking themselves in the ass for not listening.