Sign in to follow this  
Zoxopirezox Jared

If the world had sv_cheats set to 1, what would you do?

i set gravity to 0 so every one would jump then set it to 100000

You wouldn't have to worry about setting it to 0. With a value that great all someone would have to do is get out of bed or try to walk down a stair or just freaking try to walk over one of those little wooden thresholds that divides rooms.

I would use host_timescale 3 and ENTER THE MATRIX!!!

Wow some people seem to not know anything about sv_cheats commands except noclip. He said be creative.

Thats because no one cares, or cheats.

alias "cash" "impulse 100;impulse 100;impulse 100;impulse 100;impulse 100;impulse 100;impulse 100;impulse 100;impulse 100;impulse 100;impulse 100;impulse 100;impulse 100;impulse 100"

alias "cash2" "cash;cash;cash;cash;cash;cash;cash;cash;cash;cash;cash;cash;cash"

alias "cash3" "cash2;cash2;cash2;cash2;cash2;cash2;cash2;cash2;cash2;cash2;cash2"

bind "p" "cash3"

So...you would turn your flashlight on and off rapidly? I don't get it. I think you meant impulse 101, buddy. ;)

Well, if we're turning cheats on, then we have access to the console.

And if I have access to the console, then I'm installing es_tools and becoming a god.

You need FTP for that, GG.

Also, he never said SourceMod was installed. GGx2.

I would just change the RCON password, ban everyone but a few people (no cops, no government, just me and some bros), give myself whatever I wanted, whenever I wanted and become the new President... who is always eating Reese's Pieces that he can make out of thin air.