Sign in to follow this  
adam :)

The " Truth " thread.

Atleast I don't think the ban has been lifted from Vendetta, iAlwaysFail , Patron and some others were banned too because they were 'advertising' the AOD clan but vendetta never got his ban removed I believe, unlike alwaysfail and patron

Well i sure as hell don't mind

I fucking hate Pebbles and Matt Hai with all my soul. 10/10 I refuse to give a reason as to such a thing.

I hate you too, motherfucker. I don't even care if you're not talking about me. You do not insult my name and get away with it.

I'm guessing you honestly didn't read the description of this thread and only the title, to get your post count up...

I accually read it, but I didn post until like 2 hours later and forgot the whole Idea. But just to do the proper post: I think Blackie Girl is annoying, (a bit of warden whore imo, no harm meant), and I hate when I am last ct and t's kill me so I gotta stop my music (wich is cool imo)

Kids that play that think they're cool now for playing with older people.

*COUGHMITCH'SASIANSIDECOUGH*

*more to come :D*

Oh ya him for sure... Hes so dam annoying.

I accually read it, but I didn post until like 2 hours later and forgot the whole Idea. But just to do the proper post: I think Blackie Girl is annoying, (a bit of warden whore imo, no harm meant), and I hate when I am last ct and t's kill me so I gotta stop my music (wich is cool imo)

So you DIDN'T read it? No need to tell us you hate getting killed as last ct.

You told us WHO you hate 'Blackie Girl', still I have no idea who you mean, maybe force Blackie?

I fucking hate Pebbles and Matt Hai with all my soul. 10/10 I refuse to give a reason as to such a thing.

I don't hate Pebbles as much, but Matt is so damn annoying. I don't give a shit if he has admin, I will always treat him like shit when ever I feel like it.

I hate you too, motherfucker. I don't even care if you're not talking about me. You do not insult my name and get away with it.

Not Pebbz. It's Pebbles. He used to go by "Highdef" or something. He is just some annoying black kid who bought admin for JB. He is fucking annoying as shit and acts as if he is the most liked person. Agreeing with Secretten. 10/10 hate for Pebbles.

Not Pebbz. It's Pebbles. He used to go by "Highdef" or something. He is just some annoying black kid who bought admin for JB. He is fucking annoying as shit and acts as if he is the most liked person. Agreeing with Secretten. 10/10 hate for Pebbles.

Pebbz is short for Pebbel. Guess you don't ever go on vent or don't ever go when I'm there. I'm guessing the former.

So you DIDN'T read it? No need to tell us you hate getting killed as last ct.

You told us WHO you hate 'Blackie Girl', still I have no idea who you mean, maybe force Blackie?

There's no need for you to go through other people's posts and point out what is not irrelevant to the original post. But hey, I don't wanna be with troubles on this forums, I'm just here because I love Jailbreak and wanted to join the forums, sorry if I am misunderstanding something here, I'm new here.

And I dont remember Blackie Girl's full name, just that it starts with blackie girl.

P.S. My english is a bit bad, sry if you dont understand it

There's no need for you to go through other people's posts and point out what is not irrelevant to the original post. But hey, I don't wanna be with troubles on this forums, I'm just here because I love Jailbreak and wanted to join the forums, sorry if I am misunderstanding something here, I'm new here.

And I dont remember Blackie Girl's full name, just that it starts with blackie girl.

P.S. My english is a bit bad, sry if you dont understand it

Your a foreigner, I like you.

You love jailbreak, I like you less.

Pebbz is short for Pebbel. Guess you don't ever go on vent or don't ever go when I'm there. I'm guessing the former.

It's not you.

It's not you.

I know. I even met my black imposter. Just funny how for the beginning there, he was mistaken for me. Right before he talked, of course.

Guest matthai

I hate faggots who have no fucking clue and don't give anybody a chance and just because their poor little bastards they have to target that person well gg.