Sign in to follow this  
oblivionenigma

-{KoS}-Ferret of DOOM

Name: -{KoS}-Ferret of DOOM

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:5897209

Explanation: Okay, I know I'm supposed to have an explanation or a possible reason for why I was banned. Well, honestly I'm beyond confused. Anyone who plays with me can vouch for the fact that I don't curse, I don't use racist terms, I don't talk smack, I respect admins, my play is legitimate, etc. I was #1 on the team with a score quite a bit higher than most others'. That can be traced back to my play style though, as I tend to be rather calculating. Too much time with matches and scrims :\ In spite of the good score, I heard no complaints or accusations, just compliments on good shots, good tries, etc. I'm aware of only one admin being on at the time: Frosty. He and I seemed cool so, again, I'm confused.

This ban occurred Oct. 28 around 4:30 AM est. I tried again today around 4:30 pm and was still unable to connect, so I guess it wasn't a tempban :\

Okay, never mind. I got in. Guess it was a 12 hr ban. I talked to someone who was there when the incident occurred, and they told me it was an accident. It's all good, and I'm happy with the outcome. :)

Sign in to follow this