Sign in to follow this  
[ṂĢסּ] Oracion's gay side

Patron threatening

actually.. i was there when it was said and i told mitch's to take a SS and post on the forums and stop bugging the admins in game about it.. guess he didnt read the whole thing i told him.

Wow that sounds so what I did a while back and I got flamed for it patron is funny and jokes alot he is a very mature person however. like boxman they are funny when they want to but serious when they have to .

Oracion's gay side;427193"]*DEAD* sG|EL_PATRON : mitch when im getting admin ur banned

He's not even trying to make a joke guys. This is a fucking 12 year old kid who is retarded. He thinks its cool and people will like him if he changes his name to "Oracions gay side" "Mitch's gay side" "mitch's asian side" This kid has no balls and just spams chat constantly with shit like this. Not to mention he has posted 3 different threads in complaint department all which have just been text. Even though we have told him countless times. He also spams admin chat with stupid shit that no one cares about. Listen to his voice, he sounds like a little girl.

lolumad? Yes I'm mad this kid irritates me to no end.