Sign in to follow this  
Goldentongue

Furnish My Dorm Room SG!

Tomorrow morning, I move in to my first dorm room and start college. It's a 4 bedroom, 2 bath suite with a half kitchen and living room (yeah, they spoil freshman at my college). I'm uber excited. So I want SG to tell me what I should bring to eat, use, decorate, wear, etc. Useful, sarcastic, humorous, rude, low calorie, spam, asshat, and sincere suggestion all welcome.

Alcohol, Mac n Cheese, Naked posters, Beer signs, Mini Fridge for storage of the alcohol and a bunk bed so you have room to do activities such as aerobics.

DRINK EVERYDAY! Nah jk. I did that everyday for the first month and a half, blacking out every night/evening, it was epic, and it was honestly the most fun I've ever had in my entire life. College is the shit and theres no reason you won't have a epic time. I go back later this month. Good luck though, its tough, almost got the boot in my first semester but fixed my GPA in the second.

P.S. Don't be afraid to talk to strangers, in college for me it was completely cool to talk to complete strangers.

P.P.S. Bring ALOT of rubbers..............................

Put a triple headed dildo in the corner on a table and when asked about it answer with another question.

Fucking best thing ever.

Bring a deck of cards, some fake hair, a stapler, 4 toothpicks, a genie and all different types of old spice.

Edit: Take a picture of all the shit your bringing, after you've got it all.

Computer, TV, maybe a poker table and set of chairs. You should go out to Staples and pick up anything that looks useful. Definitely bring a good desk chair, the wooden ones from dorm rooms are terrible. Bring some basic snacks that can hold you off for a few days until you figure out where everything is and can get food proportionate to your need depending on your meal plan.

The one thing I'd like to impart upon you is to never turn down an opportunity to make a friend or hang out with new people, just make sure they arent the type to get you into trouble. During your first few days be sure to remember that everyone else in your class is just as lost as you are. They'll be looking for people to hang out with, people to go to lunch with, and people to fuck so you should never feel awkward about approaching new people. Have fun!

Another fact of college life is that your first group of friends will not be your main group of friends throughout your entire college life. You will find another, better suited entourage to hang out with. You may integrate one or two of your original group, but everyone tends to find others.

Top Ramen, Mac & Cheese, Spam, Kool Aid Singles, Mini Fridge, Cereal, Milk, Bread, Sandwich Meat, Microwave and whatever else you can generally think of in the food category. For normal dorm items, Comb, Shampoo, OLD SPICE MUTHA FUCKA, Soap, Tv, Extra School Supplies, Cleaning Utilities, Condoms(Cause we know you're the mutha fucken pimp up in that bitch aka Alabama) Roofies incase a girl says no(jk of course >_>) Plates, Cups, A chair(cause your bed won't be as comfy...) and generally whatever else you can think of D:!

Extra sheets(If you're good at college, you're good at ruining sheets), a bike or another form of transportation that's not a goddamn car(have fun parking your car at a heavily populated university), instant food/non perishables(to go along with this, paper plates/plastic silverware. You're not getting a dishwasher.), paper towels(you'll be sayin' I got a good grade on my test, best friends, papuh towels

), and someone already said condoms.

Also, don't feel pressured to drink and shit every goddamn day. College kids won't admit it, but that's what's called being an alcoholic. Following that rule, you should not go to bars all the time when you do drink. That shit's a waste of money and most if not all the chicks there will be certified cunts who enjoy free drinks all night long. If you haven't had a drop to drink yet, don't start just because it's college. If you have, wait a couple of years before you try managing getting drunk and getting decent grades.

With all that being said, I've never stayed in a dorm lol(except my girlfriend's :D). I always found good deals on houses to split rent with other people. I rented a fucking awesome house my first year of college; 5 bedrooms, 3 floors, 2 kitchens, 2 bathrooms, back and front parking, and I only paid about 300 a month on it.

Guest rw.Sentenced
you should not go to bars all the time when you do drink. That shit's a waste of money and most if not all the chicks there will be certified cunts who enjoy free drinks all night long.

Fucking this.

Within your first week or two, meet as many people as you can, especially if you see 'em a few times a day. That's the best thing you could do, 'cause they'll remember you - then you meet all their new friends and suddenly everyone fucking knows you.

Find a connection for booze / herb who won't rip you off while you are there.

If you meet a chick who wants to fuck on the first date, wear a rubber. She has done it before. If you meet a chick who wants to wait a bit on screwing, you probably are safe. If you fuck a chick and she won't stop asking to hang out after, change your name.

When you go out, have a nickname to go by. This way when you work / are at class, and someone calls you by that name, you know you met them when you were shitfaced (I got the name Konah this way!).

Try to eat healthy, and do cardio. When all the other punks get fat from drinking and eating like shit, you will look that much better = more booty.

If you want ass, be an asshole. If you want a relationship, be a decent guy.

Do NOT join a frat. If you do, you're will become a fag.

And finally, keep up your grades even if it means not partying. I watched many people bomb their classes when I was at UConn due to going out every night. Dipshits.

Good luck, be safe, don't get VD.

EDIT: Just realized those are more tips instead of what you should bring, but eh. Whatever.